Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

31/01 The Toxic Love Shark Club- Analysis Thread

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to MSN_Vanny and I! Embarrassed Either of us will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-anonee

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
RES for Analysis Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneeMSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
OMG!!! I forgot I was supposed to reserve! Cry Great to have you back VibzHug

I'm busy today! Cry So will do my analysis after I watch the episode later! Dead Can anyone tell me when the show repeats in India? Please! Thanks! Big smile

RESERVED! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 31 January 2013 at 7:17am

-PrimaDonna-anoneechacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

it repeats 3.30 am india time first time repeat,
10.00 am
12.00 noon
2.30 pm

Thank you so much! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008chacha_chaudhri

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-anonee

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
  JALE PE NAMAKAngryFull on Rubbing it inAngry

The title crossed my mind today coz the entire episode was basically on  stooping down and emotionally sabotaging one way or the other the noxious memory which most of the characters would have loved to forget LOL Except for someAngry

The scene opens with Rachna twiddling her thumb on deciding whether to face the bitter fact in college or not with Sangeetha advising her not to.

Must say this girl is slowly shutting down and moving forward on her own when at the right time her mom brings in the brightness into her life in the form of aartI and kind of morally pushing her forward without hinting out verbally. 

Chaya walks in and is surprised that Rachna is back to her old self and is hesitant about rachna accompanying her to college to face the ridicule of her engagement fiasco. 

Reverse psychology Big smile  - Chaya hesitating pushed rachna to muster up her courage and face the bitter truth( omg! Rajeev knows this girl too well . Isn't he the right guy for her. He even knows how her mind works, leave alone the heartBig smile) his theory on her really seemed to workClapClap

Omg ! Did I speak too soonConfused The next scene vihaan at the doorstep asking  enquiring about gunjanConfused

There comes the waterfall from rachna, there she goes againAngry when vihaan keeps rubbing it in.about how he is so concerned about her sisterAngry
 I liked the way rachna walked awayClap like whatever dudeSleepy am not interested in your stories

Vihaan waiting around   And kind of drawing the attention of the entire garg family .had a feeling that he wanted them to see who the real vihaan is and what extent he could go to get what he wantsAngry

Loved the way bua went to smack him on the faceClap that was so cool

Gunjan again giving in to his threats was such a let down Thumbs Down

Rachna being questioned about her engagementby her friend was again trying to rubin the bad memory Cry

Vihaan  holding gunjan by his side and rubbing it in to Rachna that he always preferred gunjan over herOuch loved it totallyWink rachna needs to learnAngry

Gunjan and Rachna ( Akal ke  andhe dono)  gunjan still thinks vihaan is good enough for Rachna & rachna still thinks it is gunjan who  stole the innocent vihaanji from herAngryAngry
Feel like raining chappals on them bothAngryAngry

Mayank - loved him todayHeart he rubbed into Charu that their marriage is not meant to be and he still holds the torch for gunjan . 
God this boy has unwanted gutsROFL

Best part------ Charu threatening seemaClap. That was funBig smile
 Seema tucked her tail btw her legs and went whining to shail like a puppyBig smile
Omg! Did I call Seema a puppyShocked why did I do that ??? I love puppies. Confused

Rajeev now def knows that vihaan is behind the mess in the 5 secs we got to see himConfused                        
 Mayank will be the detective for vihaan gunjan mystery soon with him finding the warning letter . All thanks to Dholu Big smile

Maybe they want to get back Mayank gunjan track with Mayank redeeming himself and gunjan repenting of letting mayank off so easily
 May be her valentine day performance will be for him  afterallWink

Precap--- Mayank trying to bring out the truth of the engagement fiasco with gunjan with Rohit as his back up support..        ---    Vihaan  Ki  vaat Lange wali haiDancingClap

Fact- loved the episode today , would rate it 7/ 10 
mainly for vihaan for being so evil and Mayank for being  a man 
Atleast I got a glimpse of Rajeev Day Dreaming My day is doneBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013GiNa_kavyaMSN_Vannychacha_chaudhrihappygirl123-PrimaDonna-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

tvFan2013brat2008MSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index