Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hey guyz aap ke epi pura emotional tha hamare kisha ke liye kahi dard tha toh kahi pyar
Kd pehle dard mein ki auska pyar kisi aur ke saath aur apni dard ki kahani piddi ko sunhahi
Kiya oh god I hate it anaya & her so called mom
And lastly hamare kd ke pass auske dad ka support I just loved the way kd ke dad ne jis tarah se kd ko suhlaya love u kds dad u apke support ki kd ko bahut zarurat thi thanks
LEKIN , kisha mein hamare kiya ke pass kab ye khushi I dont know but I m sure ki ye hamare kisha hai kabhi na kabhi toh kiya ke pass bhi khushi aayegi and that day I will be fully happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AdryItsMe_Ammu-Razzy--ScaredAngel--bornalee-Radiance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kahi hai dard toh kahi hai pyar" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
No comments

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I sometimes really don't understand what you have written. You write in complete hindi, right?

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
totally loved ur post shubh Hug
today KD officially confirmed that he loves kiyaDancing

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

I sometimes really don't understand what you have written. You write in complete hindi, right?

Yaa cant u understand hindi no probs from next time I will write in english only sory again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

krazy4KD

IF-Sizzlerz

krazy4KD

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Yeah it was an emotional epi...
I liked the way Piddi wiped KD's tear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aur han Kiya matlab Jab KiSha close ayengay na to 
Kiya ki life ki sari kami ko KD pura kar dega...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

Yeah it was an emotional epi...
I liked the way Piddi wiped KD's tearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aur han Kiya matlab Jab KiSha close ayengay na to
Kiya ki life ki sari kami ko KD pura kar dega...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ya meh I know kd kiya ko har khusi dega balehi gifts mein branded perfumes na de paye

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
yeah epi was emotional..atlest kd now knws his goal..he has to study n make his dad proud...kiya toh usski hi hein..kavi na kavi toh she will b his for ever..Day Dreaming
n rahi baat kiya ki agar mein aisa kuch karti i mean bina bataye ghar se raat ko bahar jana..meri dad toh mujhe kah dete no need to come back..jiski saath gayi ho uski saath raho..ROFLbut yaeh kiya's mom n sis r too much..i wont blame her mom..cz every parent wud react lyk dis if dey knw deir child is doing dis..but usski sis..she is a chudail..kisiko uski jaisi behan na mile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.