Asya OS: I still love you

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG...this is so good..I actually cried after trading it 😭

AsYa seperation is so painful
plss continue it or write more OS..u r really amazing
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Broke my heart because I could actually see Asad doing something foolish like that, breaking his own heart to keep his brothers intact, but I hate the fact that he didn't think of Zoya. In keeping his brother happy he broke that poor girls heart as well. Sure, Zoya says she's happy but she will never be able to love Ayaan when her heart is consumed by Asad and how is that fair for Ayaan, Zoya or him. I think you should make a sequel where Ayaan finds out about what Asad did and questions him, maybe AsYa could get their happily ever after.

Lovely story though!!!!
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was so beautiful and emotional... never read anything like this in this forum before and I loved it :D
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sacrifice..
Something you don't understand until you, yourself, do it for someone you love. But it can be done for someone you haven't even met before.

You gave an insight to Asad's character in your own way.. I loved how you took the story and moulded into something so unpredictable. Unpredictable, for me, because I thought these two may have reunited, but you gave us a totally different twist.

I would like to see this side of his character very much onscreen. He has portrayed it once for his brother and sisters and for his mother. I would like to see him sacrificing something for Zoya too..

The last line "I know" was too painful to read, yet so sweet. The sweetest pain, you could say.

For a first work, you have definitely done a very good job.👏

Annie
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Ufffuffuff. How?? i mean how could you write this well??? 👏

This is the best OS i ever read! I was sooo much into it!! And You ended it? i mean NOOO! 😭

Anyway did i just tell you that you write super ahmmaazing? WooW Woow sooo goood! 👏 🤗

Hope that i get to read more and more of your works soon 😊
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Sacrifice..

Something you don't understand until you, yourself, do it for someone you love. But it can be done for someone you haven't even met before.

You gave an insight to Asad's character in your own way.. I loved how you took the story and moulded into something so unpredictable. Unpredictable, for me, because I thought these two may have reunited, but you gave us a totally different twist.

I would like to see this side of his character very much onscreen. He has portrayed it once for his brother and sisters and for his mother. I would like to see him sacrificing something for Zoya too..

The last line "I know" was too painful to read, yet so sweet. The sweetest pain, you could say.

For a first work, you have definitely done a very good job.👏

Annie

Asad is one of those rare perfect characters who'd do anything to make their loved ones happy. Although I'd hate such sight yet that's how he rolls.
And thank you so much for liking it.
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

Broke my heart because I could actually see Asad doing something foolish like that, breaking his own heart to keep his brothers intact, but I hate the fact that he didn't think of Zoya. In keeping his brother happy he broke that poor girls heart as well. Sure, Zoya says she's happy but she will never be able to love Ayaan when her heart is consumed by Asad and how is that fair for Ayaan, Zoya or him. I think you should make a sequel where Ayaan finds out about what Asad did and questions him, maybe AsYa could get their happily ever after.

Lovely story though!!!!

That's actually a nice thought. I'd try writing that. And thank you so much for liking it.

Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ufffuffuff. How?? i mean how could you write this well??? 👏

This is the best OS i ever read! I was sooo much into it!! And You ended it? i mean NOOO! 😭

Anyway did i just tell you that you write super ahmmaazing? WooW Woow sooo goood! 👏 🤗

Hope that i get to read more and more of your works soon 😊

Thank you so much!!!

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
💔😭

Heart breaking!