Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Now a simple question where is ashni in ktlk ? n how long they will remain as side actors ?  From so many days the show is only about BB ...BB ki bimari , bb ki love story , bb ki wishes , bb ki khushi , bb ka promise , bb ka birthday etc etc ...where is ashni ? 
chalo nidhi still has smthn to do but ashu ...only 2 lines each day ..if cvs have forgotton  then its time to remind them its ashu n nidhi love story ...yaad aaya ? 
ashni cannot do romance bcoz bb is ill but BB can do romance bcoz he is ill .  Ouch 

Its really sad to see all this . 

n the worst part ysday was ak's kitchen scene ...ditto copied from horrible past of this show ..the only difference was kachori in place of bharva baigan Ouch 
i so wanted  BB love story to be different n cute but nah same scenes ...dislike . 

The good part was BB - nidhi part ...but like ashu i m also confused ..that y BB changed his mind if its not bcoz of nidhi ...now suddenly he want to take risk ...bcoz his last wish is fulfilled of meeting AK or he wants to do smthn for nidhi in return or he wants to live more ...what exactly it was ? 
but chalo ab jaldi se operation karo as in precap BB condition is getting tough so may be ashu will now change his mind . 

Though this time i support ashu's decision as its really risky to go for the operation ..but its not real life but a show with chamtkars so obvsly sab theek hi hoga ...n then what ...BB ki shaadi ? 

n what about ak's history ? is she married or still single ? if married then what about children n her family ? 

P.S - . RIP malvika ..cant forget days when u commented on my post n we used to discuss things ..we all will miss u . Cry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopnandiniboseEna292vidyasabdeLuvRanJikoyelbasushobha21Krrish4Youlee_AshniparmarAnidhirohan-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is Ashni in KTLK ?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
nice post shikha Tongue
Now a simple question where is ashni in ktlk ?dont know yaar what is running in CV's mind..ashni scenes r almost nil Ouchhope next week we will get to see them Ouch
 n how long they will remain as side actors ?  From so many days the show is only about BB ...BB ki bimari , bb ki love story , bb ki wishes , bb ki khushi , bb ka promise , bb ka birthday etc etc ...where is ashni ? 
more space is given to ardhanaji and baba dont know why..may be bcoz of sk sir injury or something else Confused
chalo nidhi still has smthn to do but ashu ...only 2 lines each day ..if cvs have forgotton  then its time to remind them its ashu n nidhi love story ...yaad aaya ? 
ashni cannot do romance bcoz bb is ill but BB can do romance bcoz he is ill .  Ouch 
this days baba love story is running ..CV's had forgotten that this is ashni love story yaad dilaanaa padeegaa LOL

Its really sad to see all this . Ouch

n the worst part ysday was ak's kitchen scene ...ditto copied from horrible past of this show ..the only difference was kachori in place of bharva baigan Ouch 
yes it reminded me of mallu..the way she cooked bharva baigan for ashu...i dont now why but each and every guest do attack on nidhi's kitchen first..mallu.khusi..and now aradhanjjiShocked
LOL
i so wanted  BB love story to be different n cute but nah same scenes ...dislike . 

The good part was BB - nidhi part ...but like ashu i m also confused ..that y BB changed his mind if its not bcoz of nidhi ...now suddenly he want to take risk ...bcoz his last wish is fulfilled of meeting AK or he wants to do smthn for nidhi in return or he wants to live more ...what exactly it was ? 
i think now baba wants to live more...Wink
but chalo ab jaldi se operation karo as in precap BB condition is getting tough so may be ashu will now change his mind . 

Though this time i support ashu's decision as its really risky to go for the operation ..but its not real life but a show with chamtkars so obvsly sab theek hi hoga ...n then what ...BB ki shaadi ? shaadi hogee kyaa ?yeh nidhi ki saasuma baneegee toh nidhi ka kyaa hogaaShocked

n what about ak's history ? is she married or still single ? if married then what about children n her family ? 
dont know..she is not applying sindor..and wearing magalsutra...even she is not talking about it to any oneOuch..lets see kya hotaa hai aageeTongue 

P.S - . RIP malvika ..cant forget days when u commented on my post n we used to discuss things ..we all will miss u . Cry

RIP doc malvikajiUnhappy

Edited by nidhirohan - 31 January 2013 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19parmarA

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Shikha: nice analysis.. Chalo at least koi hain jo ashni ko miss karta hain.. Kash kar ashu ke scenes.. Seriously, why are cvs so keen on BB-Aradhana love story,? Bt hardly show ashu or ashni.. I mean, ashu got sme good scenes in last epi after so many days.. He ws superb in it.. Nidhi toh aaj kal sirf emotional hoke sabko apne taraf kar rahi hain.. Nothing wrong in it bt i dnt like her getting too much of screen space with ashu being left out..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19VidishaaparmarA

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
shikha good review.Certainly cv had turned their direction to BB.Ab inhe matlab cv ko toh main humesha copycat bolti hi hoo.Har track me hume mallika ki yaad dila dete hai.Mallika Prem.Mallika prem khushi track me dekha and now this too.BB ki shadi muze nahi lagta hogi.Kp ji ka explanation,"Ek ladka aur ek ladki[yahaa budha budhi] bhi dost ban sakte hai.Jaroori nahi har pyaar ka anjaam shadi ho.woh do ekdusreka saath shadi kare bina bhi de sakte hai.Dhalti umar me har akele aadmi/aurat ko kisi saath ki jaroorat padti hai.Blah blah blah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhirohan

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
nice post Shikha...but  feeling very bad bec of  the Doc's sad demise.
Ashni are missed badly in the serial... every day we wait for 11 and lo what do we see...Ashni spectators of 70ies wala love. they hve forgotten to romance with each other.
boring...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhirohan

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Hey i had one doubt...not related to this track...i am not married so had it...the doubt is agar ghar main koi buzurg(older person) bimaar hain toh romance karne ka mann karta...plz mujhe maarna mat bas doubt aaya?

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Don't worry, Ashni will be back with a bang. I am hopeful.

nandinibose

nandinibose

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
nice post

Post Reply New Post

Go to top