Debina is also a culprit ! (Page 9)

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its gisellewho cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..
</div><div>Who agree with me..?
just giving an example,if your wallet is stoled by thieves,acc. to your logic,you are the culprit and thieves are the victims.

Nice example..LOLLOLLOL

I agree on the example, height of blindness...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Ofcourse she is a culprit.I hated it the first day itself how she went in and they both mimicked Gizelle like fools. What did they expect..? Garlands for bitching about a fellow contestant..?
And then on the day when everything was happening right in front of her..What was she doing.? Holding her head and sitting.. As if that is the last thing she could have done.
And then very coolly..She goes into the room and says " let her bark " Wow.!! What an amazing host.. Wacko It doesn't stop right there..She even manages to go into the kitchen and shed a few tears..as if she is hurt. WOW..! ROFL

Coming to today's episode..She has no problem in taking digs at Amar and Gizelle..out of habit as usual...D'oh
But if gizelle gives it back...Oh...Poor Debina the drama queen is hurt..!! MY FOOT.~ Ermm

When she has the audacity to link up amar and gizelle. despite being fully aware of amar being happily married.then she should have to guts to take it back..
But but but..being the sati savitri she is..She cant take a word against her marriage and her hubby..!!! Wow...how fake can u be woman..? Silly
Then she should stop attacking others... Simple...

Agree with you entirelySmile

..AnushaGeet..

Princy360 IF-Dazzler
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Haven't seen yesterday epi either today.. I'm going to watch it soon.. Then I will response.. Till then don't bash meLOL
Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Haven't seen yesterday epi either today.. I'm going to watch it soon.. Then I will response.. Till then don't bash meLOL
oh common yaar we are not bashing members here..and you have not watched the epi. yet ??
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its gisellewho cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..
</div><div>Who agree with me..?
just giving an example,if your wallet is stoled by thieves,acc. to your logic,you are the culprit and thieves are the victims.

Nice example..LOLLOLLOL

I agree on the example, height of blindness...

Blindness etna ki blind bhi sharma jayeLOL

Princy360

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

oh common yaar we are not bashing members here..and you have not watched the epi. yet ??

Humlog aur bashing...ram ram kabhi nahin...jo galat kaam karta hain uski ninda karte hainLOL

Princy360

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Infact Dimpy in anyway better than Debina, coz even being bad, but she said it on the face, not trying to be nice and go behind and say such bad things as Debina, she goes in the room and making fun of Gizelle's mouth, says about her she is barking, let's her bark, in anyway, I like straighforward people and Debina is never a one, she is insecure and jealous...

Thumbs Up
Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Humlog aur bashing...ram ram kabhi nahin...jo galat kaam karta hain uski ninda karte hainLOL
exactlyThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index