IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Love you! Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 81

That is so cute LOL, Janaki, no hard feelings to u, please don't take things personally...

I couldn't help it, both of us were gretting pretty heated up.LOL I've never encountered a situation before where a monkey did not make it all better.

Anyway, yeah, let's just agree to disagree. I really don't want to fight with anyone, so no hard feelings.Smile

It felt like we r jaani dushman ROFL, anyway, let's not fight coz of any celeb...

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 62 Ok, agreed!  No celeb is worth the frustration, LOL.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 76

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 31 January 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina is also a culprit ! (Page 8)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

That is so cute LOL, Janaki, no hard feelings to u, please don't take things personally...

I couldn't help it, both of us were gretting pretty heated up.LOL I've never encountered a situation before where a monkey did not make it all better.

Anyway, yeah, let's just agree to disagree. I really don't want to fight with anyone, so no hard feelings.Smile

It felt like we r jaani dushman ROFL, anyway, let's not fight coz of any celeb...

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 62 Ok, agreed!  No celeb is worth the frustration, LOL.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 76

But I can drool over the males LOL, not all, only the hotties... Natural feelings LOL

Edited by Zee_News - 31 January 2013 at 12:46pm

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

But I can drool over the males LOL, not all, only the hotties... Natural feelings LOL

FineLOL

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I don't know much about Debina as I'm seeing her in this show for the first time but I find both her & Dimpy to have behaved equally bad. I find Dimpy slightly worse because she started taunting Gizelle for her appearance and being single & Debina joined in to mock her.

Whether you are hurting someone to their face or behind the back, in the end you are hurting them. Thus, I find them both horrible.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986--Kesh--Picasso9stressreliefNinnzGmhappygoluckySamraat_92

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

I don't know much about Debina as I'm seeing her in this show for the first time but I find both her & Dimpy to have behaved equally bad. I find Dimpy slightly worse because she started taunting Gizelle for her appearance and being single & Debina joined in to mock her.

Whether you are hurting someone to their face or behind the back, in the end you are hurting them. Thus, I find them both horrible.

Moral males behaved Well in this matter, I feel Karanvir was to some extent crossing the line, but he was ok today, maybe coz it's his turn today LOL

Picasso9

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplypurple

Moral males behaved Well in this matter, I feel Karanvir was to some extent crossing the line, but he was ok today, maybe coz it's his turn today LOL

Yeah, perhaps. But I think Karanvir didn't say anything too bad. He was joking about. I missed the beginning of today's episode so I'm going to watch it now but you're probably right. He was probably busy thinking about serving food and keeping the peace so that everyone gives him good scores but only Gizelle gave him a good score.

I'm interested to see what happens at Gizelle's place tomorrow. Should be interesting. Big smile

Picasso9

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse she is a culprit.I hated it the first day itself how she went in and they both mimicked Gizelle like fools. What did they expect..? Garlands for bitching about a fellow contestant..?
And then on the day when everything was happening right in front of her..What was she doing.? Holding her head and sitting.. As if that is the last thing she could have done.
And then very coolly..She goes into the room and says " let her bark " Wow.!! What an amazing host.. Wacko It doesn't stop right there..She even manages to go into the kitchen and shed a few tears..as if she is hurt. WOW..! ROFL

Coming to today's episode..She has no problem in taking digs at Amar and Gizelle..out of habit as usual...D'oh
But if gizelle gives it back...Oh...Poor Debina the drama queen is hurt..!! MY FOOT.~ Ermm

When she has the audacity to link up amar and gizelle. despite being fully aware of amar being happily married.then she should have to guts to take it back..
But but but..being the sati savitri she is..She cant take a word against her marriage and her hubby..!!! Wow...how fake can u be woman..? Silly
Then she should stop attacking others... Simple...
Tell me ur not that stupid to expect flowers when u throw stones at others... LOL

Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 31 January 2013 at 4:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986stressreliefPicasso9NinnzGm_Darling_simplypurplehappygolucky--aarthi---WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its gisellewho cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..
</div><div>Who agree with me..?
just giving an example,if your wallet is stoled by thieves,acc. to your logic,you are the culprit and thieves are the victims.

Nice example..LOLLOLLOL

aditiprem

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.