Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I don't find Gizelle to be the culprit, but I do think it was pretty immature of her to make digs on Dimpy's marriage. I have worked with domestically abused women before and they are very insecure people, for a good reason too. We cannot point fingers at Dimpy's insecurity because despite her faults, she has suffered from marriage to Rahul. Her insecurity is to a point understandable, and Gizelle could have insulted her dressing style or her looks if she wanted, but to say Rahul was "a random guy" was pretty low class. One thing I cannot stand is to mock a lady who was domestically abused.

I don't think any of the ladies behaved well yesterday. Neither Dimpy, Debina, nor Gizelle were 100% innocent. Amar himself said both Dimpy and Gizelle behaved immaturely in their fight. Neither was bigger nor smaller. Both behaved equally low class. As for Debina, she should have supported both or neither. Her fault was that she took Dimpy's side. But Gizelle was definitely not innocent either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Princy360

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina is also a culprit ! (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita66

Goldie

ankita66

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I would also like to request you all not to label Debina fans as being fans because of Gurmeet. Some Debina fans don't even like Gurmeet, and Gurmeet is not the reason Debina has fans. You may not have seen Debina's shows, but the people who have appreciate her for them and none of you have the right to say that Debina has fans only because of Gurmeet. That just proves your own insecurity.

Fans of Gurmeet may respect Debina or even tolerate her for his sake, but no one has become her fan because of him. If they are her fan, it's because they like her, not him.

It's about time people stopped behaving like hypocrites. The members in this forum are behaving no differently from Dimpy and Debina.

ouch lagta hai sach sun kar mirchi lag gayi LOL

_Aishwarya_happygolucky

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
The only person who to some extent behaved well is Amar... Thought few things I didn't like about him, but felt good that he supported Gizelle as for truth...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_ankita66NinnzGm

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its giselle who cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..

Who agree with me..?

Please don't lie, U r DB's fan and I saw ur posts, don't act as nothing, at least be fair instead of supporting someone blindly...

Waaah, u find Debina inoccent, height of blindness...

She has a right to her opinion. What's your problem? You have the freedom to blast celebrities out of your own personal hatred, but others don't have the right to defend them? That's the height of hypocricy. This is a public forum and both sides are allowed to post, so don't expect everyone here to blindly follow you. Just because they may not find something wrong with a celebrity doesn't make them blind. They have the right to their opinion and your opinions are not fact.

I didn't talk to u, so don't act as her lawyer here... Don't expect all to be blindly following mannerless person like Debina... I didn't ask u to tell me ur opinion nor I replied u... For u anyone voice anything against Debina is basher or hater... Spare me the blindness, say whatever u want, I don't reply u... 

Why did you reply to me if you didn't want to in the first place?

You have no right to call me blind or whatever because you just don't know me. Your arrogance is really getting on my nerves. From what I have seen of your behavior on IF, you have far more ego than Dimpy and Debina put together.

I have criticized Debina when she needed it, but not every single of her actions was horrible and you're purposefully trying to spread negativity here. Even with that I don't have a problem because it speaks volumes about your character, but when someone else posts something positive, you immediately blast them and label them a blind fan. That's the height of hypocricy. This forum is not only for negative threads. Let people post what they want. If you don't like it, don't reply to them.

Someone positive? Oh really calling Gezille as culprit and supporting DB just for being fan of her is called what? I would rathe take it from neutral person, not a phankas... You surely find me arrogance and find someone like Debina who is full of fakeness as manner queen... I can see who is hypocriate here... U r no one to tell me what to do or where to reply... So keep ur advice to urself, u r not the owner of the forum, it's u who attacked, not me... U can't see ppl telling truth about Debina then don't read...

Oh please, where have I written Debina as manner queen? Ermm Unlike you, I don't hold on to the negatives of an individual and give bhashans on their evilness. I have criticized Debina many times but some of the things you guys found a problem with, I did not. I found a problem with the outright rude scenes, so don't you dare say I supported those.

You have pointed fingers at Debina's fans since a long time. You just can't stand the fact that she even has fans. You want everyone in the world to hate her because you hate her. Sometimes I really feel sorry for you because there is so much hatred you hold within you for a lot of the celebrities out there. Why can't you appreciate their good points? I'm not saying Debina is an angel. She never was. No celebrity is perfect, not even Gizelle. But they all have good points and the truly mature person can recognize them.

ananya93Princy360

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its giselle who cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..

Who agree with me..?

Please don't lie, U r DB's fan and I saw ur posts, don't act as nothing, at least be fair instead of supporting someone blindly...

Waaah, u find Debina inoccent, height of blindness...

She has a right to her opinion. What's your problem? You have the freedom to blast celebrities out of your own personal hatred, but others don't have the right to defend them? That's the height of hypocricy. This is a public forum and both sides are allowed to post, so don't expect everyone here to blindly follow you. Just because they may not find something wrong with a celebrity doesn't make them blind. They have the right to their opinion and your opinions are not fact.

I didn't talk to u, so don't act as her lawyer here... Don't expect all to be blindly following mannerless person like Debina... I didn't ask u to tell me ur opinion nor I replied u... For u anyone voice anything against Debina is basher or hater... Spare me the blindness, say whatever u want, I don't reply u... 

Why did you reply to me if you didn't want to in the first place?

You have no right to call me blind or whatever because you just don't know me. Your arrogance is really getting on my nerves. From what I have seen of your behavior on IF, you have far more ego than Dimpy and Debina put together.

I have criticized Debina when she needed it, but not every single of her actions was horrible and you're purposefully trying to spread negativity here. Even with that I don't have a problem because it speaks volumes about your character, but when someone else posts something positive, you immediately blast them and label them a blind fan. That's the height of hypocricy. This forum is not only for negative threads. Let people post what they want. If you don't like it, don't reply to them.

Someone positive? Oh really calling Gezille as culprit and supporting DB just for being fan of her is called what? I would rathe take it from neutral person, not a phankas... You surely find me arrogance and find someone like Debina who is full of fakeness as manner queen... I can see who is hypocriate here... U r no one to tell me what to do or where to reply... So keep ur advice to urself, u r not the owner of the forum, it's u who attacked, not me... U can't see ppl telling truth about Debina then don't read...

Oh please, where have I written Debina as manner queen? Ermm Unlike you, I don't hold on to the negatives of an individual and give bhashans on their evilness. I have criticized Debina many times but some of the things you guys found a problem with, I did not. I found a problem with the outright rude scenes, so don't you dare say I supported those.

You have pointed fingers at Debina's fans since a long time. You just can't stand the fact that she even has fans. You want everyone in the world to hate her because you hate her. Sometimes I really feel sorry for you because there is so much hatred you hold within you for a lot of the celebrities out there. Why can't you appreciate their good points? I'm not saying Debina is an angel. She never was. No celebrity is perfect, not even Gizelle. But they all have good points and the truly mature person can recognize them.

Why it effects u so much that I dislike Debina? You like her, I don't, finish of the story, no need to teach me pathetic things just coz I don't like Debina... I pointed fingers at her? Oh really, at least I don't go around and make hate pages in FB on members just like her fans do, so it shows who is insecure... I tell it on face, not double faced person... I hardly care If she has fans or not... But her so called fans should not force ppl to think as them... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya__Darling_-WhiteGirl-

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
today gizelle felt bad n apologized to debina for fighting in her house and what debina did was rude again,, instead of letting go of that matter she started complaining that gizelle was bringing up tht matter again n so much nakhras too!!
i felt gizelle was right about those 2 ladies!!

Edited by -nee- - 31 January 2013 at 11:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anne_shirley_Aishwarya_stressreliefankita66Picasso9NinnzGm_Darling_Samraat_92

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Gizelle was provoked over many days.  It was about time she stood up for herself.  

Dimpy and Debina have been ridiculing and mocking her, her dressing and it is absolutely disgusting how they were encouraging Karanvir's cheap behavior as well.  Women doing this to another woman.  With the recent eve teasing and rapes in the national news you would think SO CALLED CELEBRITIES would watch their behavior on an International platform like tv and keep their personal prejudices to themselves.  

If women like these  feel it ok to bully and mock someone based on dressing then I have no words.  Such hypocrites who feel because they have sindoor on their foreheads, they are now transformed from tramps to sati savitris, are deluded.  Their real uncouth selves are shining through even though they may be clad in saris.  

and saying that 'we were having fun' or 'it was all in fun' is a cop out.  There is a big difference in laughing AT someone as opposed to laughing WITH someone.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarvisionadi1986ankita66NinnzGm_Darling_-WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

today gizelle felt bad n apologized to debina for fighting in her house and what debina did was rude again,, instead of letting go of that matter she started complaining that gizelle was bringing up tht matter again n so much nakhras too!!
i felt it gizelle was right about those 2 ladies!!

I don't expect less from Debina, she is like this, rude and has no respect for others than her ownself...

Some ppl say why Gizelle brought Dimpy marriage thing, Gizelle wouldn't done it If the two insecure queens Dimpy and Debina didn't attack her and did their down market discussion on her look and about being single... Infact Gizelle was patient enought to tolerate their pathetic behaviours... I was right about they never had learned manners Pinch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_Picasso9NinnzGm_Darling_-WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.