Debina is also a culprit ! (Page 3)

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita66

Originally posted by Zee_News

Zee they only side with debina because of her husband GC otherwise no body would give a damn about her , she's plastic fake inside and out and like someone before said she's two faced .Angry
</div>

I am huge fan of GC, he is a very nice guy, but it doesn't mean to support Debina, coz dono zameen aasman ka farq hai, she is so insecure, jealous and fake...

<div>
i agree lekin kya karen some people are so silly that they will do anything just to suck up to GC even if i means siding with a bully0„2
some people are crazy,they just report the topic bcoz their fav. is criticized..most of the anti debina threads are closed and I am not enjoying freedom like bb6 forum..I miss Autumn. She was a good mod.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9suba2011stressrelief_Darling_

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I agree except I don't think DB planted the seed in Dimpy. I think Dimpy started on her own, due to herself, and DB laughed along, and even gossiped in the other room.

Also when it came to DB's hosting, she didn't say Giselle is an unwanted guest to give encouragement, she was answering Dimpy's demands that she throw Giselle out.. 0„2She was absolutely wrong in her taking Dimpy's side, yes. 0„2Dimpy started it, Debina didn't try to stop her, and then she took Dimpy's side and chastised Giselle.

However, I don't think DB is an instigator to Dimpy. 0„2An enabler and sometimes a co-participant, but not an instigator.
ok she is not provoking dimpi but she said badtameez to gizelle,and she didn't said anything to dimpi,that means she is indirectly supporting dimpi,which means debina is misguiding the court.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
^^Yes, I agree.  Though at first I was confused whether she was complaining about Dimpy or Gizelle, I know they showed Gizelle's face. But I wondered if she was crying about Dimpy.

But going by all else she has said, siding with Dimpy and against Gizelle, she was talking about Gizelle, which again obviously was directed at the wrong person.

Princy360 IF-Dazzler
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its giselle who cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..

Who agree with me..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its giselle who cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..

Who agree with me..?

You are deluded.  Always be happy in your deluded world.  May be your fun loving debi should listen to your advice and not judge Gizelle on her dressing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefNinnzGm_Darling_Samraat_92

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Who agree with me..?

Please don't lie, U r DB's fan and I saw ur posts, don't act as nothing, at least be fair instead of supporting someone blindly...

Waaah, u find Debina inoccent, height of blindness...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_stressreliefPicasso9NinnzGm_Darling_Samraat_92

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Zee they only side with debina because of her husband GC otherwise no body would give a damn about her , she's plastic fake inside and out and like someone before said she's two faced .Angry
</div>

I am huge fan of GC, he is a very nice guy, but it doesn't mean to support Debina, coz dono zameen aasman ka farq hai, she is so insecure, jealous and fake...

<div>
i agree lekin kya karen some people are so silly that they will do anything just to suck up to GC even if i means siding with a bully0'2
some people are crazy,they just report the topic bcoz their fav. is criticized..most of the anti debina threads are closed and I am not enjoying freedom like bb6 forum..I miss Autumn. She was a good mod.

Kindly don't blame GC, he has nothing to do here and yes I am his fan, but he has nothing to do here, it's not his fault If Debina is mannerless, it's her own behaviours, not his...

Edited by Zee_News - 31 January 2013 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_NinnzGm

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Who agree with me..?

Please don't lie, U r DB's fan and I saw ur posts, don't act as nothing, at least be fair instead of supporting someone blindly...

Waaah, u find Debina inoccent, height of blindness...

She has a right to her opinion. What's your problem? You have the freedom to blast celebrities out of your own personal hatred, but others don't have the right to defend them? That's the height of hypocricy. This is a public forum and both sides are allowed to post, so don't expect everyone here to blindly follow you. Just because they may not find something wrong with a celebrity doesn't make them blind. They have the right to their opinion and your opinions are not fact.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 31 January 2013 at 10:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najananya93meriyaarPrincy360Varnita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index