Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I agree except I don't think DB planted the seed in Dimpy. I think Dimpy started on her own, due to herself, and DB laughed along, and even gossiped in the other room.

Also when it came to DB's hosting, she didn't say Giselle is an unwanted guest to give encouragement, she was answering Dimpy's demands that she throw Giselle out..  She was absolutely wrong in her taking Dimpy's side, yes.  Dimpy started it, Debina didn't try to stop her, and then she took Dimpy's side and chastised Giselle.

However, I don't think DB is an instigator to Dimpy.  An enabler and sometimes a co-participant, but not an instigator.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93simplypurple..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina is also a culprit ! (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita66

Zee they only side with debina because of her husband GC otherwise no body would give a damn about her , she's plastic fake inside and out and like someone before said she's two faced .Angry

I am huge fan of GC, he is a very nice guy, but it doesn't mean to support Debina, coz dono zameen aasman ka farq hai, she is so insecure, jealous and fake...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_ankita66NinnzGm

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Personally id rather someone says things to my face then my back and for that you need guts not a Debina hater however what she is saying everytime dimpy says something is like adding fuel to the already burning fire.

Whoever goes against Debina, for some ppl is a hater of her, they don't realize the truth that all viewers are not fool to see who is at wrong...

They can think all they want of me I do not know her well enough to hate her + hate is a very strong word and I do not use it unless I mean it.

I stated my opinion and in no way did I mean to offend anyone. I see things differently to others. Simple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Personally id rather someone says things to my face then my back and for that you need guts not a Debina hater however what she is saying everytime dimpy says something is like adding fuel to the already burning fire.

Whoever goes against Debina, for some ppl is a hater of her, they don't realize the truth that all viewers are not fool to see who is at wrong...

They can think all they want of me I do not know her well enough to hate her + hate is a very strong word and I do not use it unless I mean it.

I stated my opinion and in no way did I mean to offend anyone. I see things differently to others. Simple.

I didn't said that I hate her, but for her fans who ever say anything against Debina, then tagged as hater or basher, yes, I admit I dislike her full time, coz of many reasons, she never made an effort to be honest, Why would I like her?... She always came across as fake and not to forget I interacted with her, she is so rude and only wants to hear praises... 

Edited by Zee_News - 31 January 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_NinnzGm

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
^^ it's your choice if you don't like someone the fans of that person just have to accept it like that not everyone will like who you do they have their own choice.

I've never seen Debina in any show before this so I did not know how she will be I have seen Dimpy in NB and there she looked all innocent and all.

However people are not always like how they show they are.

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
bilkul sahi kaha aapne mein to debina ke liye shoked hoon kyunki gijhel chahe keisi bhi ho par kisi insaan ke looks ke baare mein mazaak nahin banana chahiye. lekin india mein logo ka mazaak banana jeise fun hai. debina ko gijhel ko thanks kahena chahiye ki woh sari pahen ke aayi. kam se kam apni boli ki to izzat rakh leti.Shocked

NinnzGmSamraat_92

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teeya

bilkul sahi kaha aapne mein to debina ke liye shoked hoon kyunki gijhel chahe keisi bhi ho par kisi insaan ke looks ke baare mein mazaak nahin banana chahiye. lekin india mein logo ka mazaak banana jeise fun hai. debina ko gijhel ko thanks kahena chahiye ki woh sari pahen ke aayi. kam se kam apni boli ki to izzat rakh leti.Shocked
yes you are right,instead of praisin gizelle she named her badtameez that means she was indirectly supporting dimpi.

NinnzGmSamraat_92

ankita66

Goldie

ankita66

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita66

Zee they only side with debina because of her husband GC otherwise no body would give a damn about her , she's plastic fake inside and out and like someone before said she's two faced .Angry

I am huge fan of GC, he is a very nice guy, but it doesn't mean to support Debina, coz dono zameen aasman ka farq hai, she is so insecure, jealous and fake...

i agree lekin kya karen some people are so silly that they will do anything just to suck up to GC even if i means siding with a bully 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.