Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The fact that Gizelle was "provoked" isn't proper justification. Two wrongs don't make a right, and yesterday Gizelle proved herself to be just as immature as Dimpy. Any sympathy I felt for her was gone, though she did make it up a little by offering peace with Dimpy, the mature image I had of her is gone.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

One thing you have to learn is not to point fingers at other members without proof. I have better ways to utilize my time than make hate pages on IF. I'm not filled with that much hate. Life is too short for that.

No fans are forcing you to like her. Keep hating her if it gives you pleasure, but please do learn how to speak more maturely on a public forum. I really have no hate against you or other members. Forums are places where people should feel welcomed and have fun. This is a VIRTUAL world after all, but this forum is very one-sided. If someone doesn't hate the celebrity everyone else hates, they are not welcome. I'm sorry, but I don't like this type of atmosphere.🤔 I do agree Debina and Dimpy have behaved ill over the last few episodes, but if someone points out something positive they did, everyone else blasts at them instead of respecting their opinion.

Whatever, I am not here to fight with any of you, but don't fool yourself into thinking this forum and its members are behaving maturely. You all are behaving just like the celebrities in the show.

I don't need to learn anything from u, u always point fingers, so don't teach me... I think u need to be mature before telling others...

We disagree, what point on stretching it?...

Anyway as u wish to keep it on, no point of me discussing it with u, when u seen it only as a fan...

You say you are all, so it's including u, don't point at others and think as u r teacher of them...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
y wouldn't gizelle react to dress comment made by dimpy???
but gizelle did make a move by trying to feed the kheer!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

I don't need to learn anything from u, u always point fingers, so don't teach me... I think u need to be mature before telling others...

We disagree, what point on stretching it?...

Anyone keep it on, no point of me discussing it with u, when u seen it only as a fan...

You are all, including u, don't point others and think as u r teacher of them...

You're the one giving me the label of a teacher, so thanks for the compliment!👍🏼

If I am stretching this argument as a fan, then you're stretching it as a basher.

Aahana already told you guys not to open multiple threads on the same person, yet you all delight on opening 4-5 threads everyday bashing Debina. Wow! Very mature behavior.👏

When you cannot follow rules yourself, how can you expect the celebrities on TV to behave well?

I'm done with this forum.🥱
Some people never grow up...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Some people never grow up...

Yeah I know, well said!👏👏
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God, I don't know what to say..
Yes I'm a diehard GC fan and I admit I don't like Debina even a bit..
she is rude, arrogant and fake and no matter what I do or think she always manage to make me dislike her more.

I really tried to like her in the beginning and tried to be positive but she is making it so hard..I'm not a judgy person normally but man this women drives me crazy..

yes DB was being rude. Gizelle even dressed up in a saari to make her happy but in return she gets all this shit...Both Dimpy and DB proveked her so much..I thought it was good that Gizelle gave them an answer..

Dimpy being domestically abused doesn't give her a reason or excuze to bully others and put them down to make herself feel better..and to defend the fact that she bullied her by saying this doesn't make sense at all..
both of them were provoking her and she did the right thing to reply them..
the funny thing is that debina and Dimpy were laughing about Gizelles short dresses but maybe they forgot all of the times they used inappropriate clothes.. 
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah I know, well said!👏👏

Good u admit at least...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Good u admit at least...

Of course! We all know the truth dear.😛