Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its giselle who cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..

Who agree with me..?

Please don't lie, U r DB's fan and I saw ur posts, don't act as nothing, at least be fair instead of supporting someone blindly...

Waaah, u find Debina inoccent, height of blindness...

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

some people are crazy,they just report the topic bcoz their fav. is criticized..most of the anti debina threads are closed and I am not enjoying freedom like bb6 forum..I miss Autumn. She was a good mod.

Kindly don't blame GC, he has nothing to do here and yes I am his fan, but he has nothing to do here, it's not his fault If Debina is mannerless, it's her own behaviours, not his...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Please don't lie, U r DB's fan and I saw ur posts, don't act as nothing, at least be fair instead of supporting someone blindly...

Waaah, u find Debina inoccent, height of blindness...

She has a right to her opinion. What's your problem? You have the freedom to blast celebrities out of your own personal hatred, but others don't have the right to defend them? That's the height of hypocricy. This is a public forum and both sides are allowed to post, so don't expect everyone here to blindly follow you. Just because they may not find something wrong with a celebrity doesn't make them blind. They have the right to their opinion and your opinions are not fact.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its giselle who cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..

Who agree with me..?

sorry but thats nonsense , the first time dimpy and debinA met gissele they went to another room and made fun of her lips , how is that getting to the point ? ðŸ˜• then after dimpy insulted gissele for the god knows how many time and gissele retaliated debina implied that gissele was a dog and was barking at dimpy. once again how the hell is that coming to the point ? pls bina waje us debina ki taraf dari mat karo , I hate bullys both debina and dimpy need to see what happened with shilpa shetty when she was in big brother and how the public showed no mercy to the girls that bullied her. 
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankita66

Zee they only side with debina because of her husband GC otherwise no body would give a damn about her , she's plastic fake inside and out and like someone before said she's two faced .😡

😆
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't talk to u, so don't act as her lawyer here... Don't expect all to be blindly following mannerless person like Debina... I didn't ask u to tell me ur opinion nor I replied u... For u anyone voice anything against Debina is basher or hater... Spare me the blindness, say whatever u want, I don't reply u... 

Zee let it be I'm sure debina ne paise diye hain inlogo ko us ki bewaja tarif kar ne ke liye ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: happygolucky

😆

It's is not a fan, but blindness, to support someone coz someone else, I am GC's fan, but would never support someone like DB ðŸ¥±, mannerless definition ðŸ¥±

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

I didn't talk to u, so don't act as her lawyer here... Don't expect all to be blindly following mannerless person like Debina... I didn't ask u to tell me ur opinion nor I replied u... For u anyone voice anything against Debina is basher or hater... Spare me the blindness, say whatever u want, I don't reply u... 

Why did you reply to me if you didn't want to in the first place?

You have no right to call me blind or whatever because you just don't know me. Your arrogance is really getting on my nerves. From what I have seen of your behavior on IF, you have far more ego than Dimpy and Debina put together.

I have criticized Debina when she needed it, but not every single of her actions was horrible and you're purposefully trying to spread negativity here. Even with that I don't have a problem because it speaks volumes about your character, but when someone else posts something positive, you immediately blast them and label them a blind fan. That's the height of hypocricy. This forum is not only for negative threads. Let people post what they want. If you don't like it, don't reply to them.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They saw you can't judge with the book.. whtv.. so u guys have no right to go against debi, and btw i support debi not because she is guuru but because she come to the point.. and funloving and whtv debi did supporting dimpy as its gisellewho cu;lpriit.. becoz of her dimpy had to say that kind of stuff..

</div><div>Who agree with me..?

just giving an example,if your wallet is stoled by thieves,acc. to your logic,you are the culprit and thieves are the victims.Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I would also like to request you all not to label Debina fans as being fans because of Gurmeet. Some Debina fans don't even like Gurmeet, and Gurmeet is not the reason Debina has fans. You may not have seen Debina's shows, but the people who have appreciate her for them and none of you have the right to say that Debina has fans only because of Gurmeet. That just proves your own insecurity.

Fans of Gurmeet may respect Debina or even tolerate her for his sake, but no one has become her fan because of him. If they are her fan, it's because they like her, not him.

It's about time people stopped behaving like hypocrites. The members in this forum are behaving no differently from Dimpy and Debina.