Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
If you are think dimpi was the sole culprit,then stop and read
Debina is dimpi's best friend but instead of telling dimpi to stop bullying gizelle she was giving encouragement to dimpi by saying that Gizelle is unwanted guest..binbulayi mehmaan !
And before yest. when dimpi was mimicking gizelle,she laughed and repeated the mimicry...
And also when Gizelle was asking amar that puri will be fried or baked debina said,'puri fried hi hoti hai,baked thodi hoti hai,this is what gizelle is'
So somewhere debina has planted hatred seed in dimpi against gizelle..so debina is also the culprit !what do you think ?

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksbeing_human_SKMadhuMGian4everNakshatraWunschJmultaninga95valeyrielamboonavarveduMashiatMimosajenny-zee_Aishwarya_riatagoreorchid70cuty_kTeeyasuba2011fiona18stressreliefdipali13NinnzGmAnu_Rhappygolucky-optimist-desaitsimplypurplepieryrose.S.i.m.r.a.n.VintageWine-WhiteGirl-..AnushaGeet..Samraat_92Silence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina is also a culprit !" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Infact Dimpy in anyway better than Debina, coz even being bad, but she said it on the face, not trying to be nice and go behind and say such bad things as Debina, she goes in the room and making fun of Gizelle's mouth, says about her she is barking, let's her bark, in anyway, I like straighforward people and Debina is never a one, she is insecure and jealous...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suba2011riatagorePicasso9dipali13RainbowcatxoNinnzGmpieryrose.S.i.m.r.a.n.maanluvsgeet-WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Infact Dimpy in anyway better than Debina, coz even being bad, but she said it on the face, not trying to be nice and go behind and say such bad things as Debina, she goes in the room and making fun of Gizelle's mouth, says about her she is barking, let's her bark, in anyway, I like straighforward people and Debina is never a one, she is insecure and jealous...

Smile yes,you are right Slapping from front is always better than laughing from behind..,becoz you know who is against you..atleast you can stay away from such peoples,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suba2011dipali13NinnzGm.S.i.m.r.a.n.Samraat_92Silence_Gold

.Bubblicious.

IF-Stunnerz

.Bubblicious.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Personally id rather someone says things to my face then my back and for that you need guts not a Debina hater however what she is saying everytime dimpy says something is like adding fuel to the already burning fire.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silence_Gold

ankita66

Goldie

ankita66

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
debinas a loserDead

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Personally id rather someone says things to my face then my back and for that you need guts not a Debina hater however what she is saying everytime dimpy says something is like adding fuel to the already burning fire.

Whoever goes against Debina, for some ppl is a hater of her, they don't realize the truth that all viewers are not fool to see who is at wrong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGm

ankita66

Goldie

ankita66

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Zee they only side with debina because of her husband GC otherwise no body would give a damn about her , she's plastic fake inside and out and like someone before said she's two faced .Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmhappygolucky

aditiprem

aditiprem

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Now where are the so called fans who said it was scripted and other stuff. Amar confirmed that the two disgusting people debina and dimpy spoke whatever they like but not the PH people told them to do. I saw posts telling they can't praise reality how good cook now where are they when debina used such stupid language and comments. they won't make a topic on that issue and they preach others to talk about reality. First they should learn to talk truth and point others.

Dimpy is better than debina  as she portrays what she is but debina is such a low class person who is two faced for whom only money and power matters. I really want someone should show her class
Now i am 100% sure she can do anything for money.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_NinnzGm.S.i.m.r.a.n.Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.