Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: monusumi

kal ke episode mein mohan kitna innocently bolta hai bas thoda intezar aur...mai toh ro di...kya addu dhundne ke bad hi megha ka pyar jaagega?how selfish love it is:( jaise ssn1 mein amar ka case solve karne ke bad hua tha waise...

you r right it seems that megha is selfish
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya1993

dekho yarr .. its simple. agr tm megha or nanhi ke pnt of view se dekho to mohan galat h and if tm mohan ke pnt of view se dekh to megha galat h ... bt since m a vvv big fan of mohan, i'll go with u.. afterall mohan kitta sadie sadie ho gaya h .. :(

mein ap ka point of view samalhna chahti hoon k kon galati par hey
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I support u totally and I want that too...
Megha's harsh words and their hatred forced Mohan to leave the house.
Their behaviour proved that they never accepted Mohan as their Family members ...Although Mohan always did his BEST to save & protect them from all Problems & Difficulties...

THEY MUST  ASK APOLOGY FROM MOHAN ...
Edited by SharmilaGupta - 11 years ago
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you and want same
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree with u guys. poor Mohan! I m just sick n tired of Megha n Nanhi always blaming him.
Addu jab Mohan se, jo uski ristay mein pita hai, humesa battamiji se pesh aya aur kavi apnaya nahi, to uska kuch nahi.. Megha ne use kuch nahi bola aur na hi Nanhi ko uska koi dosh dekha.. uske liye to "tera hai par mera hai " policy.. aur Mohan jo Megha ko itne bagages ke sath accept kiya.. aur un logo k liya itna kuch kiya sb vul gaye..
How selfish their love is.. can't forgive d cvs for showin such injustice 2 Mohan. Its a pain 2 watch [:'(]
sunshinegirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Megha was always a mother first--she had been a single mother for some time before Mohan came into her life---her responsibility was doubled---women especially Indian women are never taught to live for themselves to walk off into the sunset with their love---they are never taught to take their pleasure and damn the family n kidz---she feels guilt that if Mohan had not come into her life her Addu(the spoilt shit piece )would still be in her life---in her angst what she tells him is Absolutely right---which woman is going to carry on a normal relationship with a step-father who she believes to be the cause of her loss----however wrongly blamed every one has trigger happy reaction  to judge a step-parent!!Tell me how many mothers out there are going to live;;lust ;;breathe n live a normal life knowing their little boy is lost n alone out there---Has he been maimed ;;is he sold into slavery or worse?? As a mother i could go on---Anyway Mohan himself said "vada teri ma se kiya tha---why did'nt he open some lines of communication over the years with nanni??Having said that--PLz someone give Mohan a hug---stat!!---n when they do meet i hope Megha is more physically loving to Mohan than last season!!ENOUGH SAID--
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mohan I think he is only capable of loving, for him Megha Addu and Nanhi are his own and his life. He would only believe that he has wronged that he was unable to find Addu.
Don't think he blames Megha for those harsh words or will ever.

Nanhi , post yesterday's episode, I realised, her anger was more towards Mohan just disappearing without telling her or meeting  her. Yes she thinks Addu ran away coz of Mohan, but whats more upsetting for her was the fact that The Spiderman who she believed can solve all problems win all wars failed in Addu's search. She said very clearly nothing could have stopped Spiderman from meeting his chavanni. Valid question. Phone chitti kuch toh she asked.
Mohan at that juncture had a sad look, questioning eyes, I felt there was more to it than met the eye. My belief.
What ever I say about Megha sadly is only as good as anyone's guess. I am waiting for the makers to show what she feels.
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with you..they r treating  wrongly mohan
sunshinegirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But somewhere Megha was always like this--even last season she went with the flow did not take a stand against papaji or anyone--but in a sea of horrible conspiring saas -bahus including Renu bhabi--she is such a refreshing change--her" thehraav" is impressive--that is the essence of NBTNMKK--her eyes speak--and her home spun one-liners pack a punch---she will get her place in the sun when MM track starts--but Megha plzzz-do show your love for Mohan don't hold back he is suffering!!
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
I agree with you.😊

But loves them too much to blame them for anything. He just blames himself for everything. That's our  adorable Mohan Bhatnagar... I don't think he will change.😳

But as Shubha said, Guru should question both these ladies and tell them how much Mohan has suffered all these years.