Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

one question mohan has to ask... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I agree but this question will b asked by Guru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "one question mohan has to ask... (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geet08

geet08

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srj1234

Mohan does not have that feeling that they have done anything wrong to him . He holds himself responsible for everything...  Only we feel that mohan has been   treated wrongly...

mohanCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCrymohanCryCry he is sooo good CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry but still is suffering CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srj1234

geet08

geet08

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
i always favour woman its my first time that i feel for man more than woman but seriously he suffered a lot without any mistake.    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meerabnawaal14Meera_Ka_Mohan

AnkitalovesNBT

AnkitalovesNBT

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monusumi

totally agree with u...par hamare cv's mohan pe zara bhi daya nai aati

completely agree with you

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Ya i also want them to answer this question ki aakhir kyun unhone mohan ko iss galti ki itni badi sazaa di? why???ConfusedAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meerabnawaal14

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Mohan does not have that feeling that they have done anything wrong to him . He holds himself responsible for everything...  Only we feel that mohan has been   treated wrongly...
yeh i know but i want cvs to make him feel its more realistic

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

Ya i also want them to answer this question ki aakhir kyun unhone mohan ko iss galti ki itni badi sazaa di? why???ConfusedAngry
so you think that mohan did a ghalti...
but what ghalti what he did was very normal it was megha who didnt even try to understand and she has to realise this

Edited by meerab22 - 31 January 2013 at 8:09am

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayshasharma

mohanCrymohanCryCry he is sooo good Cry but still is suffering Cry
i think he will when he will go to megha after finding addu she willl not accept  him as she doesnt trust him ...or navika will come between them ...i think scvs should show us something like this where mohan will think that he was treated badly...mohan bhatnagar always raised his voice for insaaf so why not for himself

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.