Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i always favour woman its my first time that i feel for man more than woman but seriously he suffered a lot without any mistake.    
AnkitalovesNBT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monusumi

totally agree with u...par hamare cv's mohan pe zara bhi daya nai aati

completely agree with you

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya i also want them to answer this question ki aakhir kyun unhone mohan ko iss galti ki itni badi sazaa di? why???😕😡
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srj1234

Mohan does not have that feeling that they have done anything wrong to him . He holds himself responsible for everything...  Only we feel that mohan has been   treated wrongly...

yeh i know but i want cvs to make him feel its more realistic

meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivangi838

Ya i also want them to answer this question ki aakhir kyun unhone mohan ko iss galti ki itni badi sazaa di? why???😕😡

so you think that mohan did a ghalti...
but what ghalti what he did was very normal it was megha who didnt even try to understand and she has to realise this
Edited by meerab22 - 11 years ago
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayshasharma

mohan😭mohan😭😭 he is sooo good 😭 but still is suffering 😭

i think he will when he will go to megha after finding addu she willl not accept  him as she doesnt trust him ...or navika will come between them ...i think scvs should show us something like this where mohan will think that he was treated badly...mohan bhatnagar always raised his voice for insaaf so why not for himself
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also totally agree with ur complements.
If Mohan had not done any type of guilty work then why he felt guilt always  in SSN-1 also and again in SSN-2 . Why???????????
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meerab22

yeh i want mohan to ask a question from megha and nanhi that what was his mistake that he was punished for...i want megha and nanhi to feel guilty badly ...i want it  this time i dont want mohan to be hurt like in season 1
if you want it too just hit the like button and comment

i agree - Mohan has been treated as sautela far too long - Nanhi too had ran away from her mom  - tabhi kuch nahin - Megha's last comment to Mohan that ' when i see u i only see Addu in misery ' was a very poor insensitive comment. I dont fell for Megha , just for Mohan
shreya1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dekho yarr .. its simple. agr tm megha or nanhi ke pnt of view se dekho to mohan galat h and if tm mohan ke pnt of view se dekh to megha galat h ... bt since m a vvv big fan of mohan, i'll go with u.. afterall mohan kitta sadie sadie ho gaya h .. :(
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

As much as i would like it, it cannot happen because Mohan won't ask such a question. We think of it as trust issue or insult or punishment whatever as per our thinking / beliefs.

But for mohan it doesn't seem to matter. He knows that his share of mistake was there in that. So he is repenting. He won't think or ask like some of us megha ki kitni galti, use koi guilt, realisation kyun nahi and all that.

If CVs want to do it, then they can do this thru' Guru and i hope he asks the right questions, not shower some angry rants.

Agree about your. Pov on Mohan and i hope Guru shows maturity and asks the right questions.

Mohan will not say anything his actions, to persue the story shall be the mirror in front of MN, they will have to reflect. Upon their undersatanding / mistakes about only blMing Mohan, that sautela tag.