Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yeh i want mohan to ask a question from megha and nanhi that what was his mistake that he was punished for...i want megha and nanhi to feel guilty badly ...i want it  this time i dont want mohan to be hurt like in season 1
if you want it too just hit the like button and comment

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

seema_ahluwalialogic65nandithasbabusrj1234rishabkirinojas143rinku-bsnehasriharinikrishnancooljav1234AnkitalovesNBTamrutha26Joavssk9PavaniShinyswavai2SharmilaGuptaMG2507Raghaviapriya-like-bestveena456Meera_Ka_MohanGoodbyeAMJfloraprachuryakreshamLekzSweet-Lionessshivangi838meghan27kunakshafan26HansaTapori--Yukthi--ash28Mages-...mohini...-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "one question mohan has to ask..." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...par hamare cv's mohan pe zara bhi daya nai aati

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65veena456HansaTapori

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Agree.. why always mohan. ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTapori

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
yup yaar humesha mohan kyun phanse

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged

As much as i would like it, it cannot happen because Mohan won't ask such a question. We think of it  as trust issue or insult or punishment whatever as per our thinking / beliefs.

But for mohan it doesn't seem to matter. He knows that his share of mistake was there in that. So he is repenting. He won't think or ask like some of us megha ki kitni galti, use koi guilt, realisation kyun nahi and all that.

If CVs want to do it, then they can do this thru' Guru and i hope he asks the right questions, not shower some angry rants.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65meerabnawaal14swavai2AMJflorasakhisangnimonusumiMeera_Ka_Mohankunakshafan26shanu4

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
problem yeh  hai ki mohan poochega hi nahi  LOL

srj1234

Groupbie

srj1234

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
   Mohan does not have that feeling that they have done anything wrong to him . He holds himself responsible for everything...  Only we feel that mohan has been   treated wrongly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meerabnawaal14veena456AMJfloramonusumi

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
kal ke episode mein mohan kitna innocently bolta hai bas thoda intezar aur...mai toh ro di...kya addu dhundne ke bad hi megha ka pyar jaagega?how selfish love it is:( jaise ssn1 mein amar ka case solve karne ke bad hua tha waise...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.