Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SS wins Best Actor at Kalakar Awards!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Mages

i hate such awards which is aired on tv

i am very happy that samir won a prestigious award for parichay..a show close to his and our hearts...a proud moment for parichay team...well such awards function has performance but classical...and they represent most performance for their country...one of my journalist net friend told me...as they have to cover the show for articles...

I barely watch any of these awards which are hosted by B'Wood's biggies and all they do is just make fun of fellow actors and pass vulgar comments. 

Now you got me thinking why National awards are not aired on TV? 

national awards is a very prestigious awards...padmashree is another prestigious award...but TV industry is not included in this award except for films from all languages...

Bharat Ratna awards goes to all fields...i don't know TV is included or not becos i have never heard TV industry winning it...social service...army...cricket...hockey...NGO...such kinds of fields...never heard of TV winning it...even films also don't win this most prestigious award...never heard of it...but the other fields is yes...even a business award...

the prestigious for TV is definitely kalakaar awards...as it have both film and TV included...

national award is for films...padmashree awards is for films...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parichayan-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS wins Best Actor at Kalakar Awards!!! (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

national awards is a very prestigious awards...padmashree is another prestigious award...but TV industry is not included in this award except for films from all languages...

Bharat Ratna awards goes to all fields...i don't know TV is included or not becos i have never heard TV industry winning it...social service...army...cricket...hockey...NGO...such kinds of fields...never heard of TV winning it...even films also don't win this most prestigious award...never heard of it...but the other fields is yes...even a business award...

the prestigious for TV is definitely kalakaar awards...as it have both film and TV included...

national award is for films...padmashree awards is for films...

Even if they are for films, I wonder why aren't they aired. I would love to watch an award which includes personalities from all fields.

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
congrats samir sir .Party.very well deserved

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
tfs.. congrats Samir Soni

Nitu_Jain

Nitu_Jain