Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

SS wins Best Actor at Kalakar Awards!!! (Page 5)

akshirocks IF-Sizzlerz
akshirocks
akshirocks

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
sammy rockzzz...
nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
do they air these awards 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuut

do they air these awards 

I wish they do, because I would love to watch Samir receive this awardDay Dreaming

TheBhai

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by nuut

do they air these awards 

I wish they do, because I would love to watch Samir receive this awardDay Dreaming

don't think sameer went there

-Rani

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
no they don't air this award...till now i have not seen this awards being aired...

those prestigious award...bharat ratna awards...national awards are never aired...so i don't this awards is being  aired

those viewers and jury awards which are known as biased...stupid acts...with some good performance are being aired...like we have seen...

n i don't think samir have went to the function otherwise we would have got a pic...and this award was held in kolkata...and he is busy shooting...and extra working hours due to keerti's accident...so i don't think he went...though i wish i am wrong...

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

no they don't air this award...till now i have not seen this awards being aired...

those prestigious award...bharat ratna awards...national awards are never aired...so i don't this awards is being  aired

those viewers and jury awards which are known as biased...stupid acts...with some good performance are being aired...like we have seen...

n i don't think samir have went to the function otherwise we would have got a pic...and this award was held in kolkata...and he is busy shooting...and extra working hours due to keerti's accident...so i don't think he went...though i wish i am wrong...

Yeah you are right, the important awards are never aired and all the commercial ones with double meaning dialog and poor performances are aired multiple times. 

Just happy that Samir received a very honorable and prestigious award for Parichay as this show is very close to his heart. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaiparichayan

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Yeah you are right, the important awards are never aired and all the commercial ones with double meaning dialog and poor performances are aired multiple times. 

Just happy that Samir received a very honorable and prestigious award for Parichay as this show is very close to his heart. 

i hate such awards which is aired on tv

i am very happy that samir won a prestigious award for parichay..a show close to his and our hearts...a proud moment for parichay team...well such awards function has performance but classical...and they represent most performance for their country...one of my journalist net friend told me...as they have to cover the show for articles...

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

i hate such awards which is aired on tv

i am very happy that samir won a prestigious award for parichay..a show close to his and our hearts...a proud moment for parichay team...well such awards function has performance but classical...and they represent most performance for their country...one of my journalist net friend told me...as they have to cover the show for articles...

I barely watch any of these awards which are hosted by B'Wood's biggies and all they do is just make fun of fellow actors and pass vulgar comments. 

Now you got me thinking why National awards are not aired on TV? 

Go to top