Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

If you were Megha could you forgive Mohan? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Well Megha might blame him for his natural carelessness attitude but she should feel that Mohan never thought to behave like "Sautela" -so i think he shd have been forgiven

YA HE SHOULD FORGIVEN AND she have to knw this he loves them more them himself 

thanx for the viewy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you were Megha could you forgive Mohan? (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Megha ne agar naaraz bhi hai toh kamse kam use contact toh karleti kyunki Megha ko bhi pata hai ki sirf Mohan hi Addu ko dhoondke lasakta hai...so i dont think Mohan did any mistake

forgive toh alag baat h 
in these 12 years megha dont  ever to try how is mohan where is he hows he 

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Its a very complicated situation.--ya its is

For me its more about If Megha is able to forgive herself rather then just Mohan...there is always been a conflict between Megha the mother vs Megha the woman. Megha the Mother has always been dominant in her personality...her motivation to do anything Major in her life after Amar was and always has been determined by her childrens need...she went out of her way to put up a strong front for her kids, she went against her family so that she could keep her job for her kids...the only thing Megha the woman did after her children came in her life, was fall in love and Marry Mohan...this was a big decision, and it changed things...Granted she didnt take any active role in bringing Mohan and Addu closer...but IMO she was giving both the men in her life space to come and find each other, just Nanhi and Mohan did.

Once Addu was taken away from her...Megha the mother within her has been in at war with Megha the woman...Megha the woman understands that Mohan wouldnt harm anyone let alone her child...But Megha the Mother witnessed Mohan's attitude towards Addu...his dismissal of Addu as another person in Megha's life rather just a little kid... Megha the mother feels guilty of driving away her son...she feels she has failed as a mom in protecting her child...she feels was such a terrible mother that her son chose to ran away from her rather then come to her with his problem...Her guilt was killing her and prolly still is...Her sentence to Mohan was to not just blame him...but to drive him away from her as well...for me it wasnt so much that she blamed him, but blamed herself for choosing her happiness over her sons...Her sentence was not just to hurt Mohan but to torture herself as well...She is kinda punishing herself by driving Mohan away...If Megha the Mother cannot have her son, Then Megha the woman doesnt deserve to be loved by someone like Mohan either. 

I think her anger and feelings of betrayal come into play, after Mohan left. He left her and her daughter...Granted he left for a good cause...and she definitly drove him away...but he never returned...never called...This abandonment issue is much more of a factor in her "hating" Mohan...If I was Megha, given what she has been through...it would take something Major for me to forgive Mohan for abandoning me...I think Megha the woman will never be able to get any closure/happiness or be able to forgive herself and Mohan untill Megha the Mother is satisfied...Addu has to come back for the woman and the Mother to be at peace with each other.

So If I was Megha, and Mohan or Fate brought back Addu...then yes I probably will forgive Mohan, given that he stays nearby and tries to win me back...coz the Kinda devotion that Mohan has for Megha cannot be ignored, this kinda love has to be reciprocated.

Excellent analysis on this situation!! Clap    And very beautifully expressed!  You have hit the nail on the head  , Megha is also punishing herself here!  When Amar died she must have made so many promises in his memory,to protect and safeguard their children no matter what. And so when Addu disappeared,she became overcome with so much guilt ...and shame, and failure as a mother! 

I have always maintained that both MM need to forgive themselves first, before they can forgive each other and move forward . Let the healing of hearts begin in earnest. Thanks again! Smile

ya ur analysis is awsome Clap
thanx for the view

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

My answer wud be yes  i cud forgive mohan and this is nt becoz it's mohan this is becoz he has suffered alot for the mistake he committed in these 12 years.Cry

ya thanx for ur views

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by monusumi

muje mohan ki galati bata do koi...

Same question from me tooLOL. Kaunsi galti bata denge toh answer karne easy hoga.

LOLLOL

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

pinky :

thanx for sharing.---------welcome colors asking our opinion on whether megha should forgive mohan or not ? .. i ask, forgiveness for what ? for losing addu or for staying away for 12 yrs ?

if she wants apology for losing addu, then i would ask her to go on a self-introspection first, coz if mohan is guilty for being careless and over-pampering then she's even more guilty for not doing anything to bridge the gap between addu and him. her marriage with mohan took place within two days of her confession so she didnt get time to convince her son, fine. but what after the marriage ? from addu's behaviour in the fbs, it was clear that he hated mohan the same way as he did before ..to the extent that he even called him sautela, which clearly implied that megha took things for granted and probably thought that addu will gradually accept mohan when in fact, being addu's biological mother and the experienced parent she was supposed to take the extra effort. 

but if she wants apology for mohan staying away for 12yrs, then probably i would side her. no doubt her cursed words on that fateful night made mohan leave the house with a promise to return only when addu is found, even then there's no justification in his staying away for 12yrs. he could have returned within a few months. also, he could have contacted his family in these 12yrs ..which he didnt. no one told mohan to turn his promise into a " BheesmaPratigya " without thinking of it's consequences. no one achieved anything out of this promise , except inscrutable pain and sufferings, nanhi being the worst casualty of it. so forgiving mohan on this issue is gonna be a tough job. 
thanx for the view

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

not an easy question to answer although the plain answer is yes...if not for any other reason then for the fact that mohan kind of love and devotion is rare...

but as a woman i will say i wud not forgive mohan easily...

as for addu's case...i will say both were at fault...
megha shudnt hv married mohan widout addu's consent...secondly she made no attempts to bridge the gap between mohan and addu post marriage...
as for mohan he never took addu's grudges seriously, for instance he kept on calling him piddi which he hated...he made no attempt to make conversations with him...or do things that he likes like play cricket with him...these were the ways to win his heart...
mohan was actually a gud dad but not tactful with kids...

even now wen rim's princi said that she says khaunga karunga...mohan makes no attempt to correct her...he believes in pampering kids...which of course is not the right way to bring up kids...

nywyz...addu is not main issue here...wen MM will come face to face addu wont be the issue that will stop megha from forgving mohan...

it was the fact that mohan left and then did not keep in touch for 12 long years...i think that is quite unforgivable...because megha knows in her heart that mohan was actually not responsible for wat hapend to addu...maybe she knows she herself is guilty too...so addu will not be the issue...

mohan left wen megha said those bad things...mohan was hurt that megha can understand...if for few months he wud not hv returned she wud understand...but 12 years is just not acceptable for megha...because mohan shud hv felt that megha never meant those words...she only said those out of grief and at the heat of the moment...

mohan left wen she needed him the most...mohan left wen a family needs their man desperately...mohan left knowing megha is jobless and will hv to end up in vyas house where there will be renu to taunt her...
so i dont think it will be easy for megha to forgive him...

but for 2 reasons she will...one because mohan will bring addu back and for megha that will surpass any other anger she feels for mohan...and secondly as i said at the beginning that all said and done mohan loves her with a devotion that cant be ignored...

there is a third reason also...megha cant stay angry with mohan for long once she gets to meet him again Embarrassed

p.s. oops sorry i had reserved a space already...forgot...

no prb for the reserve place and thanx for the view

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

If I can live for 8 years with the belief in my husband who is no more , and that he was innocent, why in the world would I not trust this one? Just because he was the "second"? Or Idk...I just never get it...Megha has been wrong in her upbringing..yes, it can be argued forever, but I still stand firm on my statement that it was her faulty upbringing that brought them to the situation of Addu totally disrespecting Mohan left and right.
thanx for the view

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.