Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

If you were Megha could you forgive Mohan? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

sona02

IF-Rockerz

sona02

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
It is not Mohan's fault and Megha should trust on her husband not her 8 yr son..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you were Megha could you forgive Mohan? (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
pinky :

thanx for sharing. colors asking our opinion on whether megha should forgive mohan or not ? .. i ask, forgiveness for what ? for losing addu or for staying away for 12 yrs ?

if she wants apology for losing addu, then i would ask her to go on a self-introspection first, coz if mohan is guilty for being careless and over-pampering then she's even more guilty for not doing anything to bridge the gap between addu and him. her marriage with mohan took place within two days of her confession so she didnt get time to convince her son, fine. but what after the marriage ? from addu's behaviour in the fbs, it was clear that he hated mohan the same way as he did before ..to the extent that he even called him sautela, which clearly implied that megha took things for granted and probably thought that addu will gradually accept mohan when in fact, being addu's biological mother and the experienced parent she was supposed to take the extra effort. 

but if she wants apology for mohan staying away for 12yrs, then probably i would side her. no doubt her cursed words on that fateful night made mohan leave the house with a promise to return only when addu is found, even then there's no justification in his staying away for 12yrs. he could have returned within a few months. also, he could have contacted his family in these 12yrs ..which he didnt. no one told mohan to turn his promise into a " BheesmaPratigya " without thinking of it's consequences. no one achieved anything out of this promise , except inscrutable pain and sufferings, nanhi being the worst casualty of it. so forgiving mohan on this issue is gonna be a tough job. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingdevilsadvocateEAREYE

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
tfs

EAREYE

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
res

EAREYE

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
If I can live for 8 years with the belief in my husband who is no more , and that he was innocent, why in the world would I not trust this one? Just because he was the "second"? Or Idk...I just never get it...Megha has been wrong in her upbringing..yes, it can be argued forever, but I still stand firm on my statement that it was her faulty upbringing that brought them to the situation of Addu totally disrespecting Mohan left and right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-EAREYE

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
not an easy question to answer although the plain answer is yes...if not for any other reason then for the fact that mohan kind of love and devotion is rare...

but as a woman i will say i wud not forgive mohan easily...

as for addu's case...i will say both were at fault...
megha shudnt hv married mohan widout addu's consent...secondly she made no attempts to bridge the gap between mohan and addu post marriage...
as for mohan he never took addu's grudges seriously, for instance he kept on calling him piddi which he hated...he made no attempt to make conversations with him...or do things that he likes like play cricket with him...these were the ways to win his heart...
mohan was actually a gud dad but not tactful with kids...

even now wen rim's princi said that she says khaunga karunga...mohan makes no attempt to correct her...he believes in pampering kids...which of course is not the right way to bring up kids...

nywyz...addu is not main issue here...wen MM will come face to face addu wont be the issue that will stop megha from forgving mohan...

it was the fact that mohan left and then did not keep in touch for 12 long years...i think that is quite unforgivable...because megha knows in her heart that mohan was actually not responsible for wat hapend to addu...maybe she knows she herself is guilty too...so addu will not be the issue...

mohan left wen megha said those bad things...mohan was hurt that megha can understand...if for few months he wud not hv returned she wud understand...but 12 years is just not acceptable for megha...because mohan shud hv felt that megha never meant those words...she only said those out of grief and at the heat of the moment...

mohan left wen she needed him the most...mohan left wen a family needs their man desperately...mohan left knowing megha is jobless and will hv to end up in vyas house where there will be renu to taunt her...
so i dont think it will be easy for megha to forgive him...

but for 2 reasons she will...one because mohan will bring addu back and for megha that will surpass any other anger she feels for mohan...and secondly as i said at the beginning that all said and done mohan loves her with a devotion that cant be ignored...

there is a third reason also...megha cant stay angry with mohan for long once she gets to meet him again Embarrassed

p.s. oops sorry i had reserved a space already...forgot...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 31 January 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingdevilsadvocateEAREYELeesanOnlyHope

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunakshafan26

yes i would because it was not mohan's fault i would understand the situation and forgive him

thanx for the view and ya ur correct

Smile

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monusumi

muje mohan ki galati bata do koi...

yaa thts right koi galti nahi bus misunderstanding h .
and also understand nahi kar raha koi mohan ko 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.