Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

If you were Megha could you forgive Mohan? (Page 3)

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
megha thinks that due to mohan addu ran away
isme mohan ki galti nahi but megha ko toh aisa hi lagta hai na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

ash28 IF-Stunnerz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
tfs

EAREYE

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
 Mera net bahut slow hai. Page is not opening.  Is this an article or a video?

EAREYE

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Its a very complicated situation.

For me its more about If Megha is able to forgive herself rather then just Mohan...there is always been a conflict between Megha the mother vs Megha the woman. Megha the Mother has always been dominant in her personality...her motivation to do anything Major in her life after Amar was and always has been determined by her childrens need...she went out of her way to put up a strong front for her kids, she went against her family so that she could keep her job for her kids...the only thing Megha the woman did after her children came in her life, was fall in love and Marry Mohan...this was a big decision, and it changed things...Granted she didnt take any active role in bringing Mohan and Addu closer...but IMO she was giving both the men in her life space to come and find each other, just Nanhi and Mohan did.

Once Addu was taken away from her...Megha the mother within her has been in at war with Megha the woman...Megha the woman understands that Mohan wouldnt harm anyone let alone her child...But Megha the Mother witnessed Mohan's attitude towards Addu...his dismissal of Addu as another person in Megha's life rather just a little kid... Megha the mother feels guilty of driving away her son...she feels she has failed as a mom in protecting her child...she feels was such a terrible mother that her son chose to ran away from her rather then come to her with his problem...Her guilt was killing her and prolly still is...Her sentence to Mohan was to not just blame him...but to drive him away from her as well...for me it wasnt so much that she blamed him, but blamed herself for choosing her happiness over her sons...Her sentence was not just to hurt Mohan but to torture herself as well...She is kinda punishing herself by driving Mohan away...If Megha the Mother cannot have her son, Then Megha the woman doesnt deserve to be loved by someone like Mohan either. 

I think her anger and feelings of betrayal come into play, after Mohan left. He left her and her daughter...Granted he left for a good cause...and she definitly drove him away...but he never returned...never called...This abandonment issue is much more of a factor in her "hating" Mohan...If I was Megha, given what she has been through...it would take something Major for me to forgive Mohan for abandoning me...I think Megha the woman will never be able to get any closure/happiness or be able to forgive herself and Mohan untill Megha the Mother is satisfied...Addu has to come back for the woman and the Mother to be at peace with each other.

So If I was Megha, and Mohan or Fate brought back Addu...then yes I probably will forgive Mohan, given that he stays nearby and tries to win me back...coz the Kinda devotion that Mohan has for Megha cannot be ignored, this kinda love has to be reciprocated.

Edited by devilsadvocate - 31 January 2013 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mighty01ThePirateKingEAREYELeesanpc_pals_Bidzie_

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Well Megha might blame him for his natural carelessness attitude but she should feel that Mohan never thought to behave like "Sautela" -so i think he shd have been forgiven

EAREYE

kresham IF-Rockerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Megha ne agar naaraz bhi hai toh kamse kam use contact toh karleti kyunki Megha ko bhi pata hai ki sirf Mohan hi Addu ko dhoondke lasakta hai...so i dont think Mohan did any mistake

EAREYE

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Its a very complicated situation.

For me its more about If Megha is able to forgive herself rather then just Mohan...there is always been a conflict between Megha the mother vs Megha the woman. Megha the Mother has always been dominant in her personality...her motivation to do anything Major in her life after Amar was and always has been determined by her childrens need...she went out of her way to put up a strong front for her kids, she went against her family so that she could keep her job for her kids...the only thing Megha the woman did after her children came in her life, was fall in love and Marry Mohan...this was a big decision, and it changed things...Granted she didnt take any active role in bringing Mohan and Addu closer...but IMO she was giving both the men in her life space to come and find each other, just Nanhi and Mohan did.

Once Addu was taken away from her...Megha the mother within her has been in at war with Megha the woman...Megha the woman understands that Mohan wouldnt harm anyone let alone her child...But Megha the Mother witnessed Mohan's attitude towards Addu...his dismissal of Addu as another person in Megha's life rather just a little kid... Megha the mother feels guilty of driving away her son...she feels she has failed as a mom in protecting her child...she feels was such a terrible mother that her son chose to ran away from her rather then come to her with his problem...Her guilt was killing her and prolly still is...Her sentence to Mohan was to not just blame him...but to drive him away from her as well...for me it wasnt so much that she blamed him, but blamed herself for choosing her happiness over her sons...Her sentence was not just to hurt Mohan but to torture herself as well...She is kinda punishing herself by driving Mohan away...If Megha the Mother cannot have her son, Then Megha the woman doesnt deserve to be loved by someone like Mohan either. 

I think her anger and feelings of betrayal come into play, after Mohan left. He left her and her daughter...Granted he left for a good cause...and she definitly drove him away...but he never returned...never called...This abandonment issue is much more of a factor in her "hating" Mohan...If I was Megha, given what she has been through...it would take something Major for me to forgive Mohan for abandoning me...I think Megha the woman will never be able to get any closure/happiness or be able to forgive herself and Mohan untill Megha the Mother is satisfied...Addu has to come back for the woman and the Mother to be at peace with each other.

So If I was Megha, and Mohan or Fate brought back Addu...then yes I probably will forgive Mohan, given that he stays nearby and tries to win me back...coz the Kinda devotion that Mohan has for Megha cannot be ignored, this kinda love has to be reciprocated.

Excellent analysis on this situation!! Clap    And very beautifully expressed!  You have hit the nail on the head  , Megha is also punishing herself here!  When Amar died she must have made so many promises in his memory,to protect and safeguard their children no matter what. And so when Addu disappeared,she became overcome with so much guilt ...and shame, and failure as a mother! 

I have always maintained that both MM need to forgive themselves first, before they can forgive each other and move forward . Let the healing of hearts begin in earnest. Thanks again! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateEAREYEMoner_Radio_Bidzie_

shivangi838 IF-Rockerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
My answer wud be yes  i cud forgive mohan and this is nt becoz it's mohan this is becoz he has suffered alot for the mistake he committed in these 12 years.Cry

EAREYE

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index