Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Karen_sharon

Goldie

Karen_sharon

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Swaron OS : The day U & Me decided to be WE.

Its been a long time I wrote a OS...and if not for Shona...I wud have not written this too...luv u sweet hrt uuumhaa...HugHugHug
I've resed a place for u dear!!
-------------------------------------------
Sharon sat on the rocking chair placed in center of Shekhawat mansion. She closed her eyes. She was sleepy. If not for Swayam she would have never waited so eagerly. Suddenly she felt the door bell ringing. She knew it was him. She ran at the fastest pace she cud in this condition. She reached the door stretched high opened the knob and saw Swayam standing there flashing a Big smile. She was staring at him. He waved to her twice called out to her "Hi" thrice, But she was lost in the beauty of his eye, lips, smile and she could think only and only about him!

He saw this and couldn't stop himself. Her eyes were clean and sober. Her lips were pink and perfect. Her hair was flying in the cool breeze. Suddenly he couldn't see his Siren's face. The strand of hair was blocking his view. He took out his right hand and placed the naughty strand of hair behind. He placed his one arm around her waist threw his bag onto the sofa and carried his angel in his arm. He carried her to their room and closed the room door behind them. He slowly and carefully laid her on the bed. All the while Sharon was blushing like hell. He slowly started unbuttoning his shirt this made her feel even shy. He took of his shirt and threw it on the floor'he slowly moved onto her and lay  on her. He slowly started placing kisses all over neck and moved his warm thumb over her jawline. He took his face towards her ear and bit it a bit, this made her moan his name in a low tone. He placed his hand on her chest and started unbuttoning her shirt. She wanted to stop him but her heart wanted more. He took of her shirt and threw it to the same place where his shirt was lying. He took the blankets over them and went into a world of love, passion and desire.

At about 2:00 am in the night, two angels in each other's arm sat silently feeling each other's presence. Sharon had worn Swayam's shirt she was in half sitting and half lying position with her head on Swayam's bare chest. He had his arm  around his angel .Sharon in a low voice said "I love kids Swayam, would u like to make a sweet family ?" Swayam smiled (Evil) and said" Sweetheart Siren, U won't belive but I love kids and let me tell u I would also love to make a sweet family! " She blushed heavily on the thought of having kids. They slept in each others embrace and ended the beautiful night.

----------------------

I know this was small...but it was a demand...which if not fulfilled I would have been killed !!
This OS was only and only for Shona (Tanya_swaronluv).

Shona, I can't beat u in writing bold stuff but still I tried my best.

Karen (Maria)

Edited by Karen_sharon - 31 January 2013 at 4:03am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103stuti1995devsuchiherambsneha56tanharockkstrisha19tiyasinghraveena2807_Deepika_d3fan4evaTwinkle_d3pooja123456abhilasha_dream--Tanzz--sweet_sanju-Raj-vaishu88..euphoria..blush.ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshaSanskritiSSwaronvrushanHPHolic-3HR-DMG4lifeABBY92Suku_SwaRon--Simren--Suni1986Lassi_TanHaswaron9113Anu_TanHanature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS OS: The day U and Me decided to be US-for Shona" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karen_sharon

Goldie

Karen_sharon

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
RES SHONA Big smile

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
res
unres..

Hey babydoll...Hug