Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hello guys !!! this is my first post in the forum !!
I hv been watching the show since a month now.
I wanted 2 say that i m pretty satisfied wid the track.
But, what pisses me off sumtyms is Sahiba.
I know she is all saati savetri, nd in a major dilemma between ranveer nd daljeet, but nw as she has confessed that she 4gave ranveer, then its her duty 2 tell him that she is preggers wid daljeet's child.
She herself chose to stand by ranveer when ranveer regretted nd repented on his previous mistakes, nd now ranveer loves her even more aftr seeing that sahiba is the one who supported him nd not daljeet.
Then wont it break his heart when he will come to know bout her pregnancy ??...
iSahiba needs a reality check, she cant just hang both the men like this, she ha 2 decide 4 once nd all that whom she wana choose, nd atleast tell ranveer bout her pregnancy..

I always wanted ranveer nd sahiba to be together, nd wid each episode i m so happy that their love is becuming more strong, but the pregnancy will ruin everything if she hides it like dis...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rads30suvarnaawtsangeetaMmotherhensimmi_rajiv27ashish_sukuChandnii95Aashna_30taahir004afreenaamnatinsel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahiba needs a reality check !!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rads30

rads30

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Sahiba really needs to come clean and tell the truth to ranvee r it also does not say much about her character as a women playing two guys at once and diljeet needs to move on and forget sahiba

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITbabygirl198722taahir004tinsel

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Yeah I totally agree Sahiba has to tell the truth or maybe she just enjoys two guys always fussing about her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinsel

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Hello guys !!! this is my first post in the forum !!
I hv been watching the show since a month now.
I wanted 2 say that i m pretty satisfied wid the track.
But, what pisses me off sumtyms is Sahiba.
I know she is all saati savetri, nd in a major dilemma between ranveer nd daljeet, but nw as she has confessed that she 4gave ranveer, then its her duty 2 tell him that she is preggers wid daljeet's child.
She herself chose to stand by ranveer when ranveer regretted nd repented on his previous mistakes, nd now ranveer loves her even more aftr seeing that sahiba is the one who supported him nd not daljeet.
Then wont it break his heart when he will come to know bout her pregnancy ??...
iSahiba needs a reality check, she cant just hang both the men like this, she ha 2 decide 4 once nd all that whom she wana choose, nd atleast tell ranveer bout her pregnancy..

I always wanted ranveer nd sahiba to be together, nd wid each episode i m so happy that their love is becuming more strong, but the pregnancy will ruin everything if she hides it like dis...
nice post dear,even i love ranbeer & sahiba i love present track,yes you are absolutely right sahiba should tell him about her  pregnency,i am quite sure,the way ranbeer is going on in the present track..can handle the situation & he will defenately accept her baby...so it is sahiba's duty to tell him the truth when she already choose to stay with ranbeer.i am sure their love will get more stronger after this.Clap

Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 31 January 2013 at 9:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27ashish_sukuharshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx every1 for getting the poin.

@sukhminder:- yes i m so sure ranvir will accept the baby, if sahiba confesses it to him.. he actually lives for her, nd yes terday he said to her that wateva she wants he will giv it to her...so why is she hesitating ???..it pisses me off, when i se daljeet revenging Ranveer and actually making him do the worst work, and all hardwork nd in house Sahiba is hiding the truth...
i want them to be together, and Sahiba shud once and all tell to daljeet that get lost, enuff is enuufff...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteashish_suku

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
totally agree,love ranveer sahiba's chemistry...lovely track is going on ,its high time sahiba must tell him the truth,ranveer will always support & protect her...daljeet  is getting worst day by da

muktha_cute

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Thanx every1 for getting the poin.

@sukhminder:- yes i m so sure ranvir will accept the baby, if sahiba confesses it to him.. he actually lives for her, nd yes terday he said to her that wateva she wants he will giv it to her...so why is she hesitating ???..it pisses me off, when i se daljeet revenging Ranveer and actually making him do the worst work, and all hardwork nd in house Sahiba is hiding the truth...
i want them to be together, and Sahiba shud once and all tell to daljeet that get lost, enuff is enuufff...
yes,you are absolutely right,sahiba should tell daljeet to get lost for once & all,anyway keep making lovely post.

muktha_cute

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.