Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

when will meera tell akash abt her marriage?

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys

Enjoying the current track but dont u all think tht meera is doing a mistake by not telling
hrs n prithvi's marriage yet
I
Guys i noticed tht while prithvi was trying to clean the floor he also removed the sindoor line unknowingly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akash is Mr. India of junoon. Sometimes he appears n mostly doesn't...
luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when prithvi will start loving meera then akash will enter in village in rajnikant style, mind it!
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I also wanted to make a post on that , didnt their wedding cards print last time when miu's mom and akash's mom talked on phone.
Where is Akash , his MIL who has in hospital is gayab and miu's has totally gone off the radar , I mean they should have at least shown him as getting worried and trying to contact either of them, It's been long since sudha came to village and there are no signs of the groom who was supposedly getting married in days ðŸ¤¢
Having said that i defo believe he will come out of thin air when mithvi will start having feelings for each other 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jusad

Yeah, I also wanted to make a post on that , didnt their wedding cards print last time when miu's mom and akash's mom talked on phone.

Where is Akash , his MIL who has in hospital is gayab and miu's has totally gone off the radar , I mean they should have at least shown him as getting worried and trying to contact either of them, It's been long since sudha came to village and there are no signs of the groom who was supposedly getting married in days ðŸ¤¢
Having said that i defo believe he will come out of thin air when mithvi will start having feelings for each other 

yeah, she is making no attempt to tell abt her wedding nor is Akash trying to find why she's not in Delhi still. Wasn't he in charge of taking care of Sudha? Sudha is in village where is he? ðŸ˜• He was excited about the wedding & even came to village to meet her earlier, now that his wedding is nearing he is missing ðŸ˜² 

Yeah he will land in village when Mithvi will start warming up to each other & will make them go on a guilt trip 
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolkc

yeah, she is making no attempt to tell abt her wedding nor is Akash trying to find why she's not in Delhi still. Wasn't he in charge of taking care of Sudha? Sudha is in village where is he? ðŸ˜• He was excited about the wedding & even came to village to meet her earlier, now that his wedding is nearing he is missing ðŸ˜² 

Yeah he will land in village when Mithvi will start warming up to each other & will make them go on a guilt trip 

😆 and make their lives living hell as if it is not already 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This show has a lot of bloopers .
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, even i've been thinking the same!
And yes i noticed it too! He removed the laksman rekha or whatever you call it!
This thing deserves a separate post! 
*runs to make the post*
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously where is he? ðŸ˜• 
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He just called Meera once!