Page 2 Page 2

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Not very surprisingly by now LOL happy budday bafee yet once again

one more crap..

' Yeh Manvi ne acha nahi kiya Jeevika '

' Ham to Pehle hi Keh rahi the, Iski behen se Rishta Rakhna Hamari Sabse Badi galti thi '

' kya zarurat thi Use Inder ke Maamle me dakhal dene ki '

' Use kisi ki Parwaah ho tab na, Hamari badnaami hoti hai Ya Hame Dukh Hota hai Toh Isse use koe Farq nahi padta '

' aisa Rishta behno ka nahi Hota...Ke Ek dusre ke alawa kuch Dikhayi hi Naa de. Ke galtiyaan bhi galtiyaan na lagen...Ye pyaar nahi Andhe hona hai, koe Rishta nahi hai Tum dono ka Aur behno ka toh Bilkul nahi ..Sab tumhari galti hai Jeevika !! Tum ne kabhi Ise aisa kuch sikhaya hi nahi !

' Meri di Ko Ab aap ek shabd nahi kahengi !!! jo kehna hai mujhse kahiye !! Di ne mujhe kya sikhaya hai aur kya nahi Ye hamara issue hai, apka nahi '

Di Maine ye Jaan bujhkar nai kiya. Plz Di trust me ...aap to Jaanti hain na I didn't mean to hurt them ' 

She couldn't take more...Her mannu can't be wrong, no matter what. She never means to hurt anyone ! But they don't understand her...Maanvi is not staying anymore at this place where they don't respect her ! She have to go, she will go...she wanted to tell at Their faces...

But then she looked at Viren, those pleading eyes...& the rest of Vadheras...that hurt on their faces, those broken hearts...even if it was Unknowingly. 

' bas ' , finally she spoke up & turned to Maanvi...

" tu chali jaa mannu yahaan se ...wapis Hrishikesh, Abhi " , she said fighting back tears & wanting her mannu to understand & not argue back...

' par Di aise Kaise ...They are all misunderstanding me ...atleast let me explain '

' bas mannu...kuch nahi sun na chahti main, Aur pareshaan mat Kar. Please ...Chali Jaa Mere Ghar se ' , she blurted & turned her face.

Please mannu kya sunun main ...tujhe sun ne ki Zarurat nai hai mujhe, Par ye sab nahi samjhenge..koe nahi samjhegaa...Mai nahi chahti tu inhe kuch bhi kahe...please mannu . 

She tried to Tell her without speaking ...

'Aap ki Khushi isi mein hai ...toh main aur kuch nahi kahungi Di, If you want me to go...I'll indeed go...par yahi Ek baar fir se meri Taraf dekh Kar kahiye !' 

Why are you making me helpless...she thought ! But then she turned around & blurted those poisonous words yet again ...& this time she could see that hurt on her face & tears forming in eyes...however hard she was trying to resist. But then her mannu smiled..& her heart sank even more...that smile she knows perfectly ...it's just when she is fighting tears back & is really hurt ..

' aisa hua hai kabhi ...Di ne kuch kaha ho Aur mannu ne nahi kiya ho. Bye Di...love you ' ...she mumbled the last bit & went out 

She Couldn't bear those words...her eyes, her voice , that pain within. She couldn't bear looking at her when Shez going. She went back to her room & just sat there...there was peace in the room..but not inside her !

Her phone was Ringing but she couldn't care less...the ringtone was not any help either, Set by her Mannu herself...but she didn't bothered to silent it, Atleast music was a way to be close to her...

Oh It's a Special feeling ...Those Moments Between Us

How will I Live without You ...

Aankhon mein Tere Saaye ..Chahoon toh Ho na Paaye

Yaadon Se Teri Faaslaaa Haayee

Jaake Bhi Tu na Jaaye ...Thehri tu Dil me haaye

Hasrat si Ban ke Kyun Bhalaaa

Kyun Yaad karti Hun...Mit tu Hun Banti Hun 

Mujhko Tu Laayi Ye Kahaaannn...Benaaam Rishtaa Wohh...

She don't know how long she was sitting there ...as the lines repeated themselves some times & then ceased...She know her mannu will understand, She won't be upset, how she can be...

HRISHIKESH

Beeji was tensed at Maanvi's unannounced & sudden arrival & top that she was not in a mood to talk or even explain. She Informed Jeevika who wanted to know If she reached safely & She too told her that all is well & not to bother Manvi ! 

She don't know why all her Deeds end up troubling her Di...how she always becomes the cause of her misery & tears . She knew her Di believed her & how hard it would have been for her to ask her mannu to leave...

"Why it always happens with me ...Kyun Bhagwan , mere Jaisa Ek hi Crack piece Banaya  Fursat se ..aur likha kis ki kismat me...meri hi Di ki ! I Won't forgive you for this ! Aur wo Kajal ka showroom  pata nahi kya kya suna rahi hogi Di ko " she mumbled to herself

How can she say they are not sisters !! Tears welled up in her eyes As she reminded herself that They are her Di's family now & they really CAN say, she ain't a part of that family ...Her di's family. Maybe there is nothing left between them...however horrible the thought is

' kaisa Rishta hai Di hamara fir ...aap hi samjha do !! Apki aankhon me aansu nahi dekh sakti main, Apko koe kuch kahe nahi bardasht Kar sakti main, Aap jab mujhe face nahi Karti...21 Saal aise hi Waade Kar Rahe the ham dono?? Kya Rishta hai !!!!' 

She knew it won't be long Before things will settle down as always between them & she'll meet her Di Yet Again ...but leaving her like this , It has never been so tough to walk out...

" chali jaa mere Ghar se " 

" I'll indeed go..."

Hard for Us to Say...It was so Hard for Us to Say 

Can't close a day by day ...But the World's got me in the way 

Darmeyaan

Chalte the Jinpe Ham Tum ...Raaste wo Saare Hain gum

Ab dhundoon Kaise Mannzilien...

Raaten Hain Jaise maatam..Ab toh hain din bhi Gumsum

Roothi Hain Saaarii meeehfilen

Itnaaa Sataao naaa...Yuun Yaad Aao naaa

Ban Jayen Aansu bhi zubaaan

Benaam Rishataa Wohh...Baichain Karta joo

Ho Naa Sake Jo Bayaan......

Edited by nobo - 31 January 2013 at 6:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saranya.saranvijikasreshta90EHMMBH-loverpinky.paddasapphhireAmii90-Pj-Neha.K...Zainab..-BhabhiKiBehna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Benaam Rishta woh..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Omg u brought all those memory back
Very well written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobo

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
beautiful loved it.

nobo

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
res :)

I love Youuu.. maine padha nahin kuch bhi.. time nai hai..aur main jaldi mein padhna nai chahti.. par mujhe pata hai ismein woh sab hoga jo mujhe sabse zyada pasand hai.. :) and the title is... :):):):):)
one of my fav songs.. darmiyan.. u can ask Ami :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90nobo

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
brilliant update loved it

nobo

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Kyun yaad karti hun.. mit-ti hun banti hun...mujhko tu laayi yeh kahan...

Sadism at its peak... *sigh*

Killer shot... it was actually my bday gift...can forget my last bday when She said those words : Mannu abhi ke abhi apna samaan pack kar aur nikal jaa mere ghar se...
 and right after one  year again tune woh sab saamne laa ke rakh diya... laga mere ko dil pe par u know as beeji said I am kameeni sadistUnhappy, isliye I LOVEDDD jo bhi tune likha...

" tu chali jaa mannu yahaan se ...wapis Hrishikesh, Abhi " , she said fighting back tears & wanting her mannu to understand & not argue back...  : I can sooo imagine this scene..

'Aap ki Khushi isi mein hai ...toh main aur kuch nahi kahungi Di, If you want me to go...I'll indeed go...par yahi Ek baar fir se meri Taraf dekh Kar kahiye !'  : BANNNGGG ON!!!!

But then her mannu smiled..& her heart sank even more...that smile she knows perfectly ...it's just when she is fighting tears back & is really hurt ..: DEEEPPP...this line actually made me tear up, i was controllinggg par yeh line pe aake band baj gayiDead

this shouldnt be a oneshot lol...it has such great potential for something more. maybe you could think about extending itErmm.. Beautifully written it was... You stayed Original to chracters which made this shot more beautiful yet heart wrenching...
Thankuuu for a wonderful treat...

*sighs* m all depressed... *sighs again* Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90nobo

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

Kyun yaad karti hun.. mit-ti hun banti hun...mujhko tu laayi yeh kahan...

Sadism at its peak... *sigh*

Killer shot... it was actually my bday gift...can forget my last bday when She said those words : Mannu abhi ke abhi apna samaan pack kar aur nikal jaa mere ghar se...
 and right after one  year again tune woh sab saamne laa ke rakh diya... laga mere ko dil pe par u know as beeji said I am kameeni sadistUnhappy, isliye I LOVEDDD jo bhi tune likha...

" tu chali jaa mannu yahaan se ...wapis Hrishikesh, Abhi " , she said fighting back tears & wanting her mannu to understand & not argue back...  : I can sooo imagine this scene..

'Aap ki Khushi isi mein hai ...toh main aur kuch nahi kahungi Di, If you want me to go...I'll indeed go...par yahi Ek baar fir se meri Taraf dekh Kar kahiye !'  : BANNNGGG ON!!!!

But then her mannu smiled..& her heart sank even more...that smile she knows perfectly ...it's just when she is fighting tears back & is really hurt ..: DEEEPPP...this line actually made me tear up, i was controllinggg par yeh line pe aake band baj gayiDead

this shouldnt be a oneshot lol...it has such great potential for something more. maybe you could think about extending itErmm.. Beautifully written it was... You stayed Original to chracters which made this shot more beautiful yet heart wrenching...
Thankuuu for a wonderful treat...

*sighs* m all depressed... *sighs again* Unhappy

You ko acha laga ...ye me ko acha laga Big smile It was lovable coz written for you Heart

Lekin you saddy ...depressed ...me ko Bilkul nai acha laga Ouch extend ...I Don't know...I won't write anything that makes bafee depressed..

Edited by nobo - 02 February 2013 at 1:47am

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@Copypaste, Sapphire & Pinky, 

Thanks guys...Glad you ppl liked it :) 
  Beauty of piece depends on Whom & for whom it's written , & both are awesome :) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top