Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
guys when you comment on kunal and akanksha 's profiles you should also like other members comments it takes not more than a minute ...and it will surely  increase ratings

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

May-FlowerfrankfranklinMbaraiMM232AnkitalovesNBT-Swetha-swavai2SharmilaGuptaasha_amkunaladictedRaghaviakusum11kchathushanu4kreshamkunakshafan26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "an important thing" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raghavia

Goldie

Raghavia

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I do Smile
But only if i like the comment LOL or its something i also wanted 2 say there Wink

Originally posted by meerab22

guys when you comment on kunal and akanksha 's profiles you should also like other members comments it takes not more than a minute ...and it will surely  increase ratings

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mbaraiswavai2

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raghavia

I do Smile
But only if i like the comment LOL or its something i also wanted 2 say there Wink

just do it whether you like it or not definitel no one will write bad things there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

May-FlowerSharmilaGupta

kunaladicted

Goldie

kunaladicted

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
OK ... I didn't know that... Will surely do...

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i do it!

SharmilaGupta

Goldie

SharmilaGupta

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I always do that...

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
bari purani post samne aai hai

Mbarai

Groupbie

Mbarai

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

truly speaking we should do that because liking by other members gives just a motivation to write & post our views regularly

Edited by Mbarai - 03 February 2013 at 8:42pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.