Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
How many fans are present in this forum?

It is sad to see it isnt much active Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaranrubyskkarsuhrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fans?" in Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I m also shocked... Y karan's fans is not active in dis forum... Atleast guys u have to comment 2to3 times in a day... I m proud i m big fan of karan...

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Yes, i am also thinking the same thing where have all of Karan's fans gone too Confused and why aren't they in this forum Unhappy I really hope that they will come and join this forum soon and make it more active Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubysk

abharanfan_1

abharanfan_1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Though i don't like karan's pairing with pooja , i have joined the forum and i do comment whenever i'm here.i don't have sabtv and i watch the show online. I think many fans may be missing him as karan prasad.

rubysk

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abharanfan_1

Though i don't like karan's pairing with pooja , i have joined the forum and i do comment whenever i'm here.i don't have sabtv and i watch the show online. I think many fans may be missing him as karan prasad.

Yes we are just watching for karan's acting thanks for watching online Smile yes many fans miss him as karan prasad me too

rubysk

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I d't know what to say...i can't accept his pair with pooja..

rubysk

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Their pair is not a serious pair and why worry about that and this show can never be compared to YMGGK as it was a family drama and HAHIL is a comedy show and that's it and that means not many are fans of Karan V Grover they are more fans of Karan Prasad only and that's too bad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubysklove_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
YMGGK has ended and it is going to be 7 months now and why people can't get that till now Confused Karan V Grover is an actor when a show ends he has to act in different shows as it is his bread and butter. 

rubysk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.