shocking article !-tc (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

.._Mahi_..

.._Mahi_..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I started watching this show recently because it was my dad's favorite show.Smile As soon as I started watching, my dad called quits on it saying that the show has crossed its limits. This is so ridiculous.Angry I don't know what happened with Gauri's mom but she was locked in a room for 20 years and now her daughter has been sacrificed. Shocked
Anyways, I would still watch it for Manit Embarrassed
He is amazing.. but the question is that what is going to happen to khamoshiyan if Garv leaves the show as well?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shocking article !-tc (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
But end of the day --- going off air on 23 rd feb... ... So why this hunky- punky...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
get well soon mohit

Joyee_90

gunurlove

IF-Dazzler

gunurlove

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...Thanxsfully Mohit quit this show...it was not a worthy show for him...
but Mohit is not well..its too much bad n sad news...Get well Soon Mohit.....chalo ab Garv-Gauri ki shadi karwao ya jis marzi ki...we only want Monaya's wedding this year...Embarrassed

Joyee_90

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
mohit get well soon!!!

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Producer Sai Deodhar (Thought Train Entertainment) however went on the defensive and said, "The story was always planned to go this way. Garv-Gauri marriage was always on the cards, but we were planning to play around with the character of Sid too, which is not possible now with Mohit quitting."

When asked whether creative difference was the main reason for Sehgal's exit, she stated, "Poor guy, Mohit was very ill. He wanted to go on with the shoot, and we also kept in regular touch with Sanaya Irani (Mohit's belle) regarding Mohit's health issue. At the end of the day, it was an amicable decision to let go off Mohit."

Sai - the greatest lier !!AngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.