Posted: 11 years ago
tfs alia

hope mohit gets well soon and return with a better ph soon

humara wala soon uska nahin
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Ananya..

Was so excited about Mohit'd comeback..but thank God he left this show..This show is unworthy of Mohit and it was a waste of his talent..He deserves a lot better and Inshallah he'll get another better serial soon..
P.S.:The story was always planned to go this way. Garv-Gauri marriage was always on the cards, but we were planning to play around with the character of Sid too, which is not possible now with Mohit quitting."[B][/B]
Are you Fu*king serious? First you attract fans by his name and then disappoint them with the crap you make..
Frankly speaking this show should and must go to hell!

well said baby!😳iss sai aab apni apko bacchane ke liya patta nahin kya bole rahe hai.agar aisa hio plan tha then i m sure mohit is not fool to waste his time in this show.he really cant accept the way they trying to shape up his character,he left it.they just use his name.hope mohit will be more carefull in future.

Get well soon Mohit.is stupid show se jayada i m worried about his health now.πŸ˜•but happy sanaya is with him,iss sai ke interview mein baas yehi acchi baat thi.😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: additive_monaya

tfs alia

hope mohit gets well soon and return with a better ph soon

humara wala soon uska nahin

guys its high time we should move on from this fortum.i really dont want humara view point bhi iss forum ko miley and stop watching it on Tv😑
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

guys its high time we should move on from this fortum.i really dont want humara view point bhi iss forum ko miley and stop watching it on Tv😑

sonia i don't even visit this forum i came here after a long time just to check creative gallery and photo gallery

when this topic caught my attention

i was never active here
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: additive_monaya

sonia i don't even visit this forum i came here after a long time just to check creative gallery and photo gallery

when this topic caught my attention

i was never active here

good yaar.aab main bhi invisible honewala hoon bahut jaldiπŸ˜†
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

as the other lead of the show Manit Joura has now put down his papers and has given the makers a time period of two months ( 31 March 2013 will be his last date) after which he will not be available for the show.  { 1 Million Dollar question...That time...will be show available...?? }

Producer Sai Deodhar (Thought Train Entertainment) however went on the defensive and said, "The story was always planned to go this way. Garv-Gauri marriage was always on the cards, but we were planning to play around with the character of Sid too, {Yaa... as A GaGa Driver... or Servent...?? } which is not possible now with Mohit quitting. {Yes Mam...! Because,he is not fool like you n your CVs team }"

So what's planned in the track ahead, we asked her. "We are proceeding towards Garv-Gauri wedding. Garv's family will enter soon which will comprise of his mother, brother and sister-in-law. This new family will be completely different from the Bhonsle's and will add to the humour quotient of the show." {Mungerilal ke Haseen sapne...🀣 🀣 n please don't try to add humors...🀣 Its already a hilarious show 🀣 Best of luck for this new ' Sasural Gauri ka' }

On asked whether Mohit Sehgal's comeback can be initiated at some point in the story line, Sai said, "Mohit is not coming back as of now. However, nothing is impossible on television and we might play upon a love triangle later on, you never know." {Really...?? Thanks for telling us... but,before that...please concentrate on Single love angle of 'Kaddu-Kakdi' πŸ˜‰ }

Sai who is presently working on the creative changes in the show held a positive approach and said, "As an actress, I believe in a never-say die approach and we are working really hard." {OMG !!😲 You still remember that...Once upon a time... you were actress... by the way,We are eye-witness of your hard work as Concept developer...

Thanks for giving us 'Gangs of Gauripur' }

j your replies always bring a smile on our faces 😳

sasural gauri ka ,kaddu -kakdi and mungerilal ke haseen sapne really cracked me up  ROFL
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was supposed to happen...mohit was nvr given importance in d shw..i realy hope he gets well soon n cumbak wid a new show:))
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

totally agreed. But i wonder wat she mean by playing around with sid. Kya kelte??Ping pong or gilli danda?? Waise khela toh sai ne hum mohit fans ke emotions ke sath. Soon she will learn kisi ke emotions ke sath kelne ka anjam kya hota hai.

Arre nahin... She is very hard working naa... n See...she wanted to show 'Love Triangle'...after marriage... actually, MURDER sequel plan kiya hoga...
Mohit as Imran Hashmi...
Maneet as Ashmeet Patel... n
Mrunal as Mallika Sherawat...

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜†

We are so blind... how can ignore her Hard work.

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha...you are ri8 Joseph ,Sai tv par Murder sequel banayegi...isi liye toh sab kehe rahatha na Khamoshiyan ki concept bold hai, yeh show 11pm slot legi...
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fb per. Woh log keh rahe hain they are not responsible for mohit's exit. Crazy peoples.