Gulaal

New Kesar-Gulaal VM:Jab Tak Hai Jaan Poem (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
wow wow wow mini its beautiful, yaaar tu ne dailymotion men bhi upload kiya hai thankuuu main dekh paayi isay yipppyyy Big smile its a beautiful vm, loved the scene selection, it matches completely with the lyrics, wow, loved it so much Embarrassed Big smile loved the intense scenes of kesar also, hamaray kesar gulaal kahan chalay gaye Ouch *sigh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Kesar-Gulaal VM:Jab Tak Hai Jaan Poem (Page 3)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Nice One. (:

Thank you Nicita Big smile

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalika.j

@Mini, amazing vm. Sorry for late.

facebook friendster myspace Flowers - 24
                                                                                                              kalika

Thank you for this awesome gift KalikaHug

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

mini i don't like jthj songs that much , but just love this poem wid srk 's voice.and it suits gulsar !
loved this vm

ShradhaHugsame here.I was quite disappointed with Rahman's music for JTHJ.I was expecting so much more from himOuch but ya this poem is an exception.Actually Prachurya suggestion got me to listen to the whole poem and I felt every line in it expressed Kesar's emotions.I am happy that you liekd itSmile

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

wow wow wow mini its beautiful, yaaar tu ne dailymotion men bhi upload kiya hai thankuuu main dekh paayi isay yipppyyy Big smile KiranHugI know last time too you were not able to see my VM na so I made an account over there and uploaded it so that you would be able to see itSmile its a beautiful vm, loved the scene selection, it matches completely with the lyrics, wow, loved it so much Embarrassed Big smile loved the intense scenes of kesar also, hamaray kesar gulaal kahan chalay gaye Ouch *sigh*

awwwEmbarrassedThank you KiranBig smilearre woh kahaan jaayenge they will always be there in our memories naTongue aur phir FF's,VM's,discussions sab hain na to keep us goingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecent

Post Reply New Post

Go to top