Gulaal

New Kesar-Gulaal VM:Jab Tak Hai Jaan Poem (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Aww..kithna intense VM hai...I loved d scenes u have picked...great job my tom...ClapHug

@prachu-  good suggestion..Smile

JerryHugThank you so much...awww you found it intense...that makes me very happy because I always wanted to make one but never seemed to succeed.So yep I am very very khushBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Kesar-Gulaal VM:Jab Tak Hai Jaan Poem (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

gosh minizz this is so damm beautiful amazing seems as if its these lyrics are specificaly made for kes-gul minizz u need to post it on FB for once i want neil to see this...its fantastic dunno wht to comment i m speechless Clap

parchu fantastic suggestion

ArtiHugThank you so much for that lovely compliment Embarrassedand I have already posted it on FB...on all of the NB fan pagesLOL

prachuryaMR21

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Wow Mini...this is simply super...amazing VM hai yaar...loved it...

RamyaHugThank you so much...so happy that you liked itBig smile

prachuryaMR21

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Prachu first of all take huge hugs for this out of the world VM..BIG HUGS!! And OPMG Mini just take my bow..It is just the most AWESOMEST VM..Each and every word just perfectly synchronised..the emotions heartfelt so strong..LIKE THE SONG WAS MADE OF KESAR AND GULAAL...Awww Mini m just super floored EVERYTHING IS JUST SUPERB!! HATS OFFClap

PiuHugThank you so much for the appreciation.I am now all blushy-wushyEmbarrassedLOLvery happy that you loved it  and I agree if Prachu hadn't brought this poem to my notice I would have never listened to it.I haven't even seen the movie yetOuch

MR21manzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Hey Mini apologies for the delay in getting here, but as they say der aaye durust aaye'

AditiHugI think I have said this before but let me repeat it...you my friend are my partner for a reasonTongueI was a little nervous whether anyone will be able to understand what I am trying to show but your comments are just spot on.I can't tell you how happy I amBig smile

This can easily go down as one of your best vm so far...All the scenes that you have selected are so perfect in sync with  lyrics'.it just seems like this  was actually written with these two in mind'This is what I felt exactly when I heard this poem for the first timeEmbarrassedwow fab job yaar' you brought back all those fond memories associated with these two..I just am tempted to start my journey once again'don't know if one can get enough of this show ever'..just one word Aditi...NEVERSmile

Now coming to favourite bits'very difficult to pick  as the entire vm is just amazing but here goes'

Start till 23 ' what a perfect scence to pick him turning back after meeting her one last time'that ever so subtle closing of eyes and then going into flashback'wow'.Thank youEmbarrassed

0:46 to 0:49 ' Nahi Maaf karunga mein'and that look that he gives there was just wow,you then go on to select the 4 scenes where he is his evilest best but the 4th one with the head held in the hand'kind of defeated '.giving up'.efforts to hate her'as I have always said your vm tells a story amazing one at that'.

@bold:This made me the happiest.This is exactly what I wanted to show and I am so glad that you were able to feel thatEmbarrassed

1:41 to 1:50 ' Teri beraham duao se..Nafarat karunga mein- again what a scene to pick, yes she was beraham'selfish even wanting  to fulfil her promise at cost of his life/happiness but again she had that haq'to make his life's most important decision for him'that slipping away of pebble'ahh there can be no other way'she was slipping away..his life was slipping away'.

I was unsure about this part but your comments put a smile on my face.dekh meri battissiBig smile

Mini, take a bow''this is one of your best if not the best'big hug  awww thank you yeh le ek return hug Hug

Thanks Prachu for requesting it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23prachuryaMR21

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Nice One. (:

prachuryaminizz

kalika.j

kalika.j

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@Mini, amazing vm. Sorry for late.

facebook friendster myspace Flowers - 24
                                                                                                              kalika

Edited by kalika.j - 03 February 2013 at 3:34am

prachuryaminizz

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
mini i don't like jthj songs that much , but just love this poem wid srk 's voice.and it suits gulsar !
loved this vm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top