Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

Wow Mini...this is simply super...amazing VM hai yaar...loved it...

Ramya🤗Thank you so much...so happy that you liked it😃
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Prachu first of all take huge hugs for this out of the world VM..BIG HUGS!! And OPMG Mini just take my bow..It is just the most AWESOMEST VM..Each and every word just perfectly synchronised..the emotions heartfelt so strong..LIKE THE SONG WAS MADE OF KESAR AND GULAAL...Awww Mini m just super floored EVERYTHING IS JUST SUPERB!! HATS OFF👏

Piu🤗Thank you so much for the appreciation.I am now all blushy-wushy😳😆very happy that you loved it  and I agree if Prachu hadn't brought this poem to my notice I would have never listened to it.I haven't even seen the movie yet
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hey Mini apologies for the delay in getting here, but as they say der aaye durust aaye'

Aditi🤗I think I have said this before but let me repeat it...you my friend are my partner for a reason😛I was a little nervous whether anyone will be able to understand what I am trying to show but your comments are just spot on.I can't tell you how happy I am😃

This can easily go down as one of your best vm so far...All the scenes that you have selected are so perfect in sync with  lyrics'.it just seems like this  was actually written with these two in mind'This is what I felt exactly when I heard this poem for the first time😳wow fab job yaar' you brought back all those fond memories associated with these two..I just am tempted to start my journey once again'don't know if one can get enough of this show ever'..just one word Aditi...NEVER😊

Now coming to favourite bits'very difficult to pick  as the entire vm is just amazing but here goes'

Start till 23 ' what a perfect scence to pick him turning back after meeting her one last time'that ever so subtle closing of eyes and then going into flashback'wow'.Thank you😳

0:46 to 0:49 ' Nahi Maaf karunga mein'and that look that he gives there was just wow,you then go on to select the 4 scenes where he is his evilest best but the 4th one with the head held in the hand'kind of defeated '.giving up'.efforts to hate her'as I have always said your vm tells a story amazing one at that'.

@bold:This made me the happiest.This is exactly what I wanted to show and I am so glad that you were able to feel that😳

1:41 to 1:50 ' Teri beraham duao se..Nafarat karunga mein- again what a scene to pick, yes she was beraham'selfish even wanting  to fulfil her promise at cost of his life/happiness but again she had that haq'to make his life's most important decision for him'that slipping away of pebble'ahh there can be no other way'she was slipping away..his life was slipping away'.

I was unsure about this part but your comments put a smile on my face.dekh meri battissi😃

Mini, take a bow''this is one of your best if not the best'big hug  awww thank you yeh le ek return hug 🤗

Thanks Prachu for requesting it

kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Mini, amazing vm. Sorry for late.

facebook friendster myspace Flowers - 24
                                                                                                              kalika
Edited by kalika.j - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mini i don't like jthj songs that much , but just love this poem wid srk 's voice.and it suits gulsar !
loved this vm
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow wow wow mini its beautiful, yaaar tu ne dailymotion men bhi upload kiya hai thankuuu main dekh paayi isay yipppyyy 😃 its a beautiful vm, loved the scene selection, it matches completely with the lyrics, wow, loved it so much 😳 😃 loved the intense scenes of kesar also, hamaray kesar gulaal kahan chalay gaye  *sigh*
minizz thumbnail

Thank you Nicita 😃
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalika.j

@Mini, amazing vm. Sorry for late.

facebook friendster myspace Flowers - 24
                                                                                                              kalika

Thank you for this awesome gift Kalika🤗
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

mini i don't like jthj songs that much , but just love this poem wid srk 's voice.and it suits gulsar !

loved this vm

Shradha🤗same here.I was quite disappointed with Rahman's music for JTHJ.I was expecting so much more from him but ya this poem is an exception.Actually Prachurya suggestion got me to listen to the whole poem and I felt every line in it expressed Kesar's emotions.I am happy that you liekd it😊
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_trudecent

wow wow wow mini its beautiful, yaaar tu ne dailymotion men bhi upload kiya hai thankuuu main dekh paayi isay yipppyyy 😃 Kiran🤗I know last time too you were not able to see my VM na so I made an account over there and uploaded it so that you would be able to see it😊 its a beautiful vm, loved the scene selection, it matches completely with the lyrics, wow, loved it so much 😳 😃 loved the intense scenes of kesar also, hamaray kesar gulaal kahan chalay gaye  *sigh*

awww😳Thank you Kiran😃arre woh kahaan jaayenge they will always be there in our memories na😛 aur phir FF's,VM's,discussions sab hain na to keep us going😃