Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

RIP Doc!! (Page 8)

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Rest in peace my friend...still cant blieve..u will always b dere in my heart Doc...always
andkan Goldie
andkan
andkan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
RIP...
Poolicious Senior Member
Poolicious
Poolicious

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Rest In Peace Dr. Malvika! You'll be living in our hearts forever! Hope God gives the strength to carry on to her family! Heartfelt condolences!!
SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Speechless,Bhagwaan unki Aatma ko shanti de
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
RIP Doc
I will always remember you. My ff would have been incomplete without your medical inputs.

I am glad to have known you, though I never saw you or met you personally, still i feel as if  I knew you well.  

cant write any more
Binat Senior Member
Binat
Binat

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
My condolences to the family and friends. May Doc rest in peace, she definetly is in a better place.

Turags thanks for keeping us updated.
Bina
Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Innal-laahe-wa-innal-raajeoon...!

I was just too numb to say or write anything...

Doc, what if God took u away from us, ur memories shall always be with us...

May ur soul rest in peace... May ur family have enough courage to bear the hugest of all losses...

My heart is still crying for those 2 darling girls, who lost one of the two most crucial persons of their life, at such a crucial point... When a child needs his/her parents the most...

The sadest among all, for Dr. Rajeev Sir... Losing the company of the soul mate is really huge... My heartfelt, really from the bottom of the heart, consolences to the entire family...

God, I don't know, why u did this... What so ever u did, just one prayer- plz provide the right path of wisdom n understanding into those two girls, who are Doc's daughters... Provide them with the strength n support to become , what their mother had dreamt with their father for them... Give them the right knowledge to become an exact replica of their mother, in matters of love, understanding, care n helpfulness... Let that man, who's Doc's husband- Dr. Rajeev, to come out of his solitude, to become both the mother n father to his darling daughters...

Allah, iss family ko pyaar ki, sahaare ki, khushiyon ki aisi misaal banaana, ke Doc jahan bhi ho, garv se unka seena chauda ho jaaye n wo upar Jannat mein sabse kahe,'' wo dekho... Wo MERE husband hain... Wo HUMARI betiyan hain...'' Log admire kare, iss family ko dekh ke... Please Allah, iss adhuri si family ko Mukammal khushiyan dena...

Allahafiz Doc...!

PS: Suja di, my heartfelt condolence to u too... Losing a dearest of dear friend is also no less... May u n the entire forum members, who are completely shattered with Doc's sad demise, contain the strength n courage to accept the inevitable... Doc's absense shall always have the vaccum, that no one else can ever fulfill...
     Atlast, suja di, I'm hugely thankful to u, to keep us updated with Doc's updates... I know very well, how tough, it is, to bear the pain of ur friend's news, yet, keeping up the spirits, to keep us posted... Thank u loads...
caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain, FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
RIP!
I am in shock!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index