Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

RIP Doc!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Rest in peace my friend...still cant blieve..u will always b dere in my heart Doc...always

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIP Doc!! (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
RIP...

Poolicious

Poolicious

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Rest In Peace Dr. Malvika! You'll be living in our hearts forever! Hope God gives the strength to carry on to her family! Heartfelt condolences!!

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Speechless,Bhagwaan unki Aatma ko shanti de

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
RIP Doc
I will always remember you. My ff would have been incomplete without your medical inputs.

I am glad to have known you, though I never saw you or met you personally, still i feel as if  I knew you well.  

cant write any more

Binat

Binat

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
My condolences to the family and friends. May Doc rest in peace, she definetly is in a better place.

Turags thanks for keeping us updated.
Bina

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Innal-laahe-wa-innal-raajeoon...!

I was just too numb to say or write anything...

Doc, what if God took u away from us, ur memories shall always be with us...

May ur soul rest in peace... May ur family have enough courage to bear the hugest of all losses...

My heart is still crying for those 2 darling girls, who lost one of the two most crucial persons of their life, at such a crucial point... When a child needs his/her parents the most...

The sadest among all, for Dr. Rajeev Sir... Losing the company of the soul mate is really huge... My heartfelt, really from the bottom of the heart, consolences to the entire family...

God, I don't know, why u did this... What so ever u did, just one prayer- plz provide the right path of wisdom n understanding into those two girls, who are Doc's daughters... Provide them with the strength n support to become , what their mother had dreamt with their father for them... Give them the right knowledge to become an exact replica of their mother, in matters of love, understanding, care n helpfulness... Let that man, who's Doc's husband- Dr. Rajeev, to come out of his solitude, to become both the mother n father to his darling daughters...

Allah, iss family ko pyaar ki, sahaare ki, khushiyon ki aisi misaal banaana, ke Doc jahan bhi ho, garv se unka seena chauda ho jaaye n wo upar Jannat mein sabse kahe,'' wo dekho... Wo MERE husband hain... Wo HUMARI betiyan hain...'' Log admire kare, iss family ko dekh ke... Please Allah, iss adhuri si family ko Mukammal khushiyan dena...

Allahafiz Doc...!

PS: Suja di, my heartfelt condolence to u too... Losing a dearest of dear friend is also no less... May u n the entire forum members, who are completely shattered with Doc's sad demise, contain the strength n courage to accept the inevitable... Doc's absense shall always have the vaccum, that no one else can ever fulfill...
     Atlast, suja di, I'm hugely thankful to u, to keep us updated with Doc's updates... I know very well, how tough, it is, to bear the pain of ur friend's news, yet, keeping up the spirits, to keep us posted... Thank u loads...

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer, TO Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
RIP!
I am in shock!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.