RIP Doc!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Rest in peace Dr. Malvika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIP Doc!! (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Rest in peace Doc. Malvika...you live on in our hearts...May God give strength to her family to bear this huge loss...

Sukhmani05

IF-Dazzler

Sukhmani05

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
RIP Dr. Malvika ... May Waheguru Ji gives her family the strength to bear this loss. My heartfelt condolences to her family.

Anjali_

IF-Stunnerz

Anjali_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
RIP Dr.Malavika

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Very sad and tearful, how life changes rapidly. May god help doc's family, and give her peace. Still unable to believe it, in this virtual world without ever having met her, still always felt her so close and friendly. Feel like missing someone my own, near and dear one. Will always remember her. Sad day on IF. Thanks for the message turags, and your prompt updates.

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Oh my god Shocked extreamely sad  ..RIP malvika Cry may god give loads of strength to her family to cope with this loss .

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
RIP Doc Malvika you were such a pleasant person on the forum all of us are left with such a sense of loss as if we have lost a family member , Turags as an when you are able to contact her family please convey our sadness and all our condolences , may god give them the courage to face this loss

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Malvika, you will be missed by all of us here.
On a personal level, I have been snatched of an opportunity to meet you. We wanted to meet each other by guessing each other's identities in a public place.
But my heart goes out to those two young girls who have lost a mother at such a crucial juncture of their lives.
My deepest and heartfelt condolences to Dr. Rajeev and family. Words seem inadequate at this juncture.
Please give the family strength and courage to cope with this tragic loss.

Malvika you live on and on in all our hearts.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.