Phir Subah Hogi

Show has descended into the gutter

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I just saw today's episode and was disgusted at the "romance" between Suman and the other guy. What are the writers showing here? Is this their idea of comedy and entertainment? And what is with this Sugni character or her look-alike? What's this all about? Her duplicate or is it her? 

Watching TVS descend into Devdas mode is really a bore. This show has nothing new left to offer. They should call it quits. This was beyond me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show has descended into the gutter" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
well Laila I find TVS story Refreshing and New Chulbuli cute
Refreshing because he is no more a bad man / villain
Chulbuli I wish is not Sugni ... let see
Oh Yes No adini ... LOL WHAT CAN I ASK MORE no ADINI FLOP LOVE STORY
Let see what they store for Us In coming episodes
Suman and hukum well its worst I agree and really cv is mad and no respect to marriage !! shame on them for such a track .. she could take over every thing but not being a ... of hukum

Edited by ronshaan - 31 January 2013 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

I just saw today's episode and was disgusted at the "romance" between Suman and the other guy. What are the writers showing here? Is this their idea of comedy and entertainment? And what is with this Sugni character or her look-alike? What's this all about? Her duplicate or is it her? 

Watching TVS descend into Devdas mode is really a bore. This show has nothing new left to offer. They should call it quits. This was beyond me.

Sugni look alike!?? Has she finally gone? About Time! LOL Clap

Changing Actors, characters & roles are of course the sordid twisted side of Indian TV entertainment. Glad I did not miss anything

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.