Anamika

The Voice!!!!

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
m kinda confused!!! Deshu se poocha but she herslef was confused about the voice...πŸ˜† I felt the voice in jungle was addressing Rano as "Geet". May be Rano's past birth name was Geet and she is somehow connected to that  "nazar hati durghatna ghati" place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am not sure about it...am i the only one who heard the voice calling for " Geet" than "Jeet". πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh. πŸ˜†

Now even I am confused.
Did i hear Jeet or Geet. 🀣

Lemme see the episode again πŸ˜›

*edit: i heard Jeet πŸ˜Š
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
coolnfundu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was Rano calling for Jeet/ Get your ears cleaned.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: coolnfundu

there is nothing to be rude whatever she said. please be polite while commenting, we are good friends and had good times and she is senior than you on forum...i hope you too will have  good time here and be nice while commenting
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: romaila

m kinda confused!!! Deshu se poocha but she herslef was confused about the voice...πŸ˜† I felt the voice in jungle was addressing Rano as "Geet". May be Rano's past birth name was Geet and she is somehow connected to that  "nazar hati durghatna ghati" place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am not sure about it...am i the only one who heard the voice calling for " Geet" than "Jeet". πŸ˜›

i forward most of the show while watching i really didn't bother what  that voice was sayingπŸ˜› but you can't leave  anything due to your naughtiness πŸ˜†
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

there is nothing to be rude whatever she said. please be polite while commenting, we are good friends and had good times and she is senior than you on forum...i hope you too will have  good time here and be nice while commenting

just ignore her comments..she want to instigate anamika fans and create trouble in peaceful forum.

ignoring her posts and not replying to her threads is best possible solution.πŸ˜†
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think u r right...maine bhi Geet sonhi..
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolnfundu

OMG...were you invited for such silly comment πŸ€ͺ by the way it wasn't a female voice πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Oh. πŸ˜†

Now even I am confused.
Did i hear Jeet or Geet. 🀣

Lemme see the episode again πŸ˜›

*edit: i heard Jeet πŸ˜Š

Thanks for making it clea😊r...i wish it was really Geet than Jeet atleast there was an excitement element πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

stop banging your head on a wall...yeh member aisa hi hai πŸ˜†