Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Celebrity ranking discussion - HERE ONLY. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 24

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Stunnerz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by MADHU.BARUN

Comments on barun profile marginally decreasing. .pl do comment yaar. .only he deserves num 1! And we will keep him there
agreeThumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity ranking discussion - HERE ONLY. (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

number1serial

IF-Rockerz

number1serial

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
comment on barun sobti's profile and pic gallery as much as u can bczz there r new pics added!!!

and yaaayyy barun sobti at #1 

but now we have to bring up sanaya irani's rank and as well as maintain barun's rank also 

comment on sanaya irani's profile and new pics that have been added to the pic gallery !!!

SARUN ROCKK AND WE HAVE TO KEEP THEM ON TOP !! ( wow that just rhymed) !!!!   hahhaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46cathu-SweetJasmine-

MadhuO

IF-Rockerz

MadhuO

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Top 2 ranks for Sarun only.
Please comment and vote

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadia_ipkknd

grapes are sour !

Angoor khatte hain ! ROFL

Confused
????

..rain_drops..

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Friends, Just because Barun is #1 dont forget to comment. Hats off to you guys for keeping him at 1. Honestly, these rankings dont matter. I was his fan when he was at 46... N now too... Whether 1 or 100, he is my favorite. I wasnt commenting for a while, and when he droppd to 3, i wasnt worried. That happens. These numbers doesnt decide anyone's fate. Stars may not be even aware of it. But... The taunting n bashing that followd hurt me so much.. Even now if he slips, it doesnt matter at all. But, i dont want to see his fall being celebrated. Now i come to IF only to comment... Remember not to bash anyone, bt never forget the hurt. So Barun fans, lets do it together for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNcathunumber1serial

bramcote46

Goldie

bramcote46

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

Friends, Just because Barun is #1 dont forget to comment. Hats off to you guys for keeping him at 1. Honestly, these rankings dont matter. I was his fan when he was at 46... N now too... Whether 1 or 100, he is my favorite. I wasnt commenting for a while, and when he droppd to 3, i wasnt worried. That happens. These numbers doesnt decide anyone's fate. Stars may not be even aware of it. But... The taunting n bashing that followd hurt me so much.. Even now if he slips, it doesnt matter at all. But, i dont want to see his fall being celebrated. Now i come to IF only to comment... Remember not to bash anyone, bt never forget the hurt. So Barun fans, lets do it together for him.

Agree ..
yes let's get to work without wasting time in fights/bashing to keep barun at his rightful place.

.Panache.

desigirl_sydell

IF-Dazzler

desigirl_sydell

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhimagic

Love you Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani

Always dream that Barun and Sanaya are No1 together, I see them as Sarun/Arshi together.
All the best and miss them together

cathu

IF-Rockerz

cathu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Happy for Barun and  sad for our sanaya... sarun and sanaya fans plz dnt fall appart ...dnt fight each other and dnt get divided ... Toghther we can make sanaya on top ...  we know that ranking is not the true criteria  to measure the  talent of them ... but Barun and sanaya were on top from very long time ...now we cant let them down ...frankly i dnt want to see on top to anyone exepect sarun ...for me both Barun and sanaya no 1 ... so no matter from two of them who is number or who is number two...but cant see anyone in between of two ... hope m nt giving to lecture to anyone... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top