Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Celebrity ranking discussion - HERE ONLY. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

cathu

IF-Rockerz

cathu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
thnx sara ...i realy apperciate ur way to dealling with mess...  thx for the thread ...

luv u Barun sobti and sanaya irani...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity ranking discussion - HERE ONLY. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Its thread#2 for rankings.
Luvely..

Barun Sobti Rocks!!
he deserves to be on top.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_soul.Panache.-Barun

Mani.raizada

IF-Rockerz

Mani.raizada

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for reopening this thread again Hug Sarun deserve top position... We ll never let their ranking go down... SARUN the Ultimate Star

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
yeaaa!! thanks for this! SaRun will remain on top forever cause they deserve it!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the new thread...

And honestly I am glad u made this 2nd one cz when I checked the 1st one last night, I felt very bad as if encouraging members to celebrate SI going down one rank and Barun rising above...when nothing of this sort was on during last week when SI was on top.
I just felt bad with the opening post being biased and all... So i just lay off and stayed away as I felt nothing good to say about it at that time...so thought better to not write something bad...
And I wasn't around till now so didn't see what happened later on, in it..

And anyway I wish there was a way to keep them both at No1 position cz they both equally deserve it and they both gave us our magical ArHi back...Anyway I wish all members could celebrate whether it is SI at no1 or BS at no1, as long as the other one is on No2.

Once upon a beautiful time, we all loved them both so much... they were simply one for us...a sweet wonderful twosome, for whom we all got united against the world...but now...sigh...I wish this didn't have to happen...
I miss those beautiful days, but they r long gone forever...simply will remain in our memories as bitter sweet recollections as along with the sweetness of those days it feels so bad when I am reminded they r long gone..

Congrats Barun & Sanaya!! u both deserve to rule at the top just as u rule our hearts!!I love u both so much!!Hug

Edited by princessunara - 31 January 2013 at 9:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46arshi_sravyRee1306Crazy_soulcathuLuvuKhushitvshowfan

Deb_Barun_Arnav

IF-Rockerz

Deb_Barun_Arnav

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
DancingPartyDancingPartyParty
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOur Hotwa,  Barun Sobti @ number 1DancingDancingDancing
He deserve to be ONE..AlwaysClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapGreat Saraa for the new ThreadHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Barun.shinchan.

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Yay!!
Keep commenting on Barun and Sanaya's profile :D

MrsKhan-Sobti

IF-Rockerz