Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Celebrity ranking discussion - HERE ONLY.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Let's try this again! Yeah? So, I see many people want to party that Barun is no 1 again and Sanaya is on no 2 as well. Big smileBig smile

PLEASE keep all that discussion here.

If any random topic is found trolling the forum, either it will be merged with this thread or it will be closed.

We're going to be strict with this, so consider this thread the party thread but also remain within the limit of India-Forums Code of Conduct.

Read the post below for more clarification. They are my posts from the previous thread that was opened and attacked without an end.

Regards,

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelgurukhushchillymirchiTeriGalliyan.Zineb-Arshiluvr_Roka_llsujillbramcote46ipkknd_hazelIPKKNDfan4everRee1306vkp1989xMidnightStarxcoronapsyche..Athena..Aphrodite88SpringPearlcathu.Mandy.mazkachazkaLuvuKhushi..Sugar_ArHi..-Barun-SweetJasmine--Jwalamukhi-BornThisWay.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity ranking discussion - HERE ONLY." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
1st note:

OKAY!  That's enough! This SI vs BS war has got to stop NOW!

It's really frustrating that this war has just been going on and on. Honestly! What's the difference between SI and BS?! Other than the obvious, gender that is different. Listen up, guys! They were BOTH a part of the show in EQUAL ways. And the show did NOT end because of one person. Time to move on and leave Barun alone with the "longish" break comments. Time to leave Sanaya alone with her "mehmanbaazi" comments. DO NOT counter-argue with one another! What does that do? Let me tell you, this forum is turning into nothing but a platform for SI vs BS wars and we will have no choice but to tell the higher DT to get it closed as it was supposed to in February! Not that they will listen to us, but if there is no DT then you guys would have to go without a forum. I'm sorry, but this is really sad and heartbreaking to see. Leave the two people alone and enjoy what we had or still have.

This forum is not for wars but is supposed to be where all the ArHi-ians/SaRun-ians come together to write FF/OS/SS and post VMs. Make interesting topics on the observations. Post pictures of ArHi. THAT'S what I want to think of when someone says IPKKND forum. And we're so so so far from it right now. It's not even funny that we're pointed at as the most batameez forum because we have SOO many inter-forum arguments.

I hope this will be understood and not counter-argued with, I'm not trying to preach here. But it is really annoying guys!

So, for the last time, all I'm saying is SI fans get off from BS fans back and BS fans stay away from SI fans. Since, there is no way you will be united, that's all I have to say.

And I'm sorry if this thread in any way seemed bias. It was NOT meant to be that at all. I had been reminded by another member yesterday that all the threads that were SI praising ones were moved to a post that was really old and had CM ranking on it too, which doesn't exist anymore, so therefore I created this other post. I'm sorry if anyone here thought that I had no respect for SI. But I really do! I love both SI and BS equally.

I'm always a PM away. I am in no way angry or taking out my frustration, I'm a pretty cool and chill person, you can ask those who have spoken to me via PMs or Scraps. But this thing was long over-due.

Regards.
Saraa,
On behalf of a solemn IPKKND DT.

----

2nd note:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You can't change mine, just like I can't change yours.

The first post was a mistake and I have apologized for it. Other than that, if there are any MIDs, then please report the member and we'll deal with them. There's no point in anyone pointing out or targeting members here.

For those, who don't get the point of this thread, well, it's to stop the forum from having one million other posts about the same thing hence the title which reads "Celebrity ranking discussion HERE!" Hopefully, this clears out the confusion. It's no celebratory thread for BS fans only. It's SaRun that are on number 1 and 2 as I had stated in the first post!

Lastly, before I log off, for those who think that this forum has turned into a BS FC, well again like I said above everyone has their own opinion and perspective. So, I can't say much other than the fact that SI fans were given leverage too. We were really lenient with the SI fans as well, when it came down to the celebrating threads, only 1 or two were closed or moved. Please don't even bring up the fact that SI fans are not considered human on this forum at all.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MyuraTeriGalliyan.avantika_2012Zineb-Arshiluvrmelihoneyipkknd_hazelmelfnsRee1306Deb_Barun_Arnavvkp1989xMidnightStarxcathu.Panache...Sugar_ArHi..DaZzling_SaRun-Barun-SweetJasmine-

..Athena..

IF-Rockerz

..Athena..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Well, Lets start this Party Thread of with me!!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!! We got our HOT ASR backt o number 1 Position. And our Dazzling Chamkeli is right by his side, hamesha <3

SO.. YAAAHH!!!! <3

Ps- I don't know how to post pics on posts but if anyone can please serve us some Jalebi's <3 !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.StunningSanz

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Barun Sobti rules! #1
Love you!

Edited by Ipkknd_ArHi - 31 January 2013 at 5:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dvdvS.Hafeezshaki27_hiranSiya6490_Roka_Ree1306IPKKNDfan4evervkp1989.Panache.coronapsycheSkiranmazkachazka-SweetJasmine-

DaZzling_SaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

DaZzling_SaRun

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Thnxx MOD
loved ur 1st Note
thnk u for tht...!!
Love SARUN alwayss

DollSanz

IF-Rockerz

DollSanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Sanaya at 4 please comment
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

Edited by -KhushiLicious- - 05 February 2013 at 2:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Roka_

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread saraa.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Roka_

bramcote46

Goldie

bramcote46

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Saraa ..

3 cheers for the king for getting back to his throne Party

Congrats to all barun's fans for bringing him back to his well deserved top place Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_soul.Panache.BornThisWay.shinchan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top