for da show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
hello guys!! Smile

i m a new audience of dis show, i've started watching it after da leap nd now i mainly watch it for Vihaan nd Bulbul...i just luv dere story Day Dreaming nd dem too Embarrassed. However ever since i've started watching da show i also visit dis forum but after visiting dis forum i was a bit disappointed Disapprove. Dis forum is not dat much active compared to the forums of other shows. So guys lets make dis forum abit more active. i knw many of us hv prbz wid da tracks, characters nd stuffs so why not let da CVz knw about it...why not let dem knw what we want nd what we dnt want nd i guess we cn do dat by making dis forum a bit more active. So guys cum on on lets make dis forum abit more active atleast for da sake of dis show Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishraySaiflicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "for da show" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saiflicious

Goldie

Saiflicious

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
agreedWinkWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.