6 [1.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

Ree1306

IF-Dazzler

Ree1306

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Dimpy by far has been d worst on the show..! She had no right to pass comments on co-contestants dressing style..! She behaved as if she has been in this industry from a very long time n threw attitude left n right..! The worst was passing comments n laughing on Gizelle's dressing sense...she has no right 2 do so be it 4 d person she knows personally or if he or she is a complete stranger..! Shows her social skills n etiquettes..! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinilla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Worst contestant (Page 10)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dorimon

The stars are enjoying thr life with the money that they r paid for these shows and you destroy ypurself by ill thinking about them. I m on chill. I never said anyone is wrong. You are only hellbent on proving who is bad and worst. Wish u understood what editing is. And everybody said thr was foul languages used. sorry but pointless to make blind people understand. As if they care much. I love them and really dont encourage hatered for anybody. So i will chill. They cant read ur hatered. ...instead u burn in the hatered that has filled inside you.

Seeing u using Debina's pic as ur AVI, so I understand why u say such, it's to defend her for sure... And good U admitted it that she is rude and she hardly care for ppl...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 February 2013 at 7:45am

vinilla

maaniqra

IF-Sizzlerz

maaniqra

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
sorry my janu GC
but i wanted to tell true feel
jo mujhe show mai dikha
debina and then ragini

Edited by maaniqra - 11 February 2013 at 9:32am

vinilla

tapur

Groupbie

tapur

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Look somebody said daab chingri and ilish bhapa are made of raw fish... Hu a hahahaha hu hooo. Moron. I was a regular viewer really liked debina in welcome.not carrying any baggage like u all.
ROFL of course u will like her ur dp says u r 1 of her earnest vaktsWinkwho will like her irrespective of what she does even if it means misbehaving beyond limits or showing her true colors(how low n cheap she really is) by giving her host only 1 mark. What baggage r u talking about? This is a reality show people r judged according to their behaviour. In this poll there r other names as well but ur fav madam is topping the list do u think an entire forum or most of the viewers r wrong or carrying baggage...have a life ppl hv more things to do in life other than criticizing a BIGstar like her for no valid reason.

Edited by tapur - 12 February 2013 at 6:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinillaNiharikaNeha777

tapur

Groupbie

tapur

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Haha this poll is to find out a jealous bunch of people with unfulfilled dream... For no reason hating debina. .. Thr r some unbiased views also who has not mentioned debina. You guys call her worse and love is blind and all that crap. Look at yourself jealousy and heart break that u hv had is so bad that u guys still cant digest the fact that debi is gurmeets wife. Pity on u guys. Lol. DEBINA U ROCK.
I already gave answer to u why this poll was arranged. But what do u mean by jealous peopleConfused? People r jealous of her bcoz of what? Her nonexistent talents? Her Looks?LOL Her breathtaking BODYROFL or her being the wife of a successful TV actor which I think is the only good thing about her that she cant forget n doesnt let others forget by her continuous attempts to hog limelight using her personal relationship with Gurmeet Chowdhary. There r so many couples in the telly world who r individually successful on their own & people hv no problem with them but they hv prob with these two why dont they hv anything important to do in real life? Tell ur madam that she is Gurmeet's wife thats her only identity well only decent identityWink & she should cherish it. Of course she ROCKSROFL coz she entertained us a lot by her phamous line "We praised Gizzlle behind her back"ROFL. I think there should be another poll regarding the stupidest line by any contestant what do u sayTongue? I'm sure ur madam will win it by huge margin. I wont be surprised even then if u say its some kind of conspiracy  against her by some heartbroken jealous people after all u r her fan...u r bound to say such illogical stupid things. Last but not the least please understand n also make ur madam understand that people hv more important things to do in life & their lives do not revolve around her & her husband. So stop the blame game.

Edited by tapur - 11 February 2013 at 1:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya92NiharikaNeha777..AnushaGeet..

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaniqra

sorry my janu GC
but i wanted to tell true feel
jo mujhe show mai dikha
debina and then ragini

Why u should say sorry for GC on disliking Debina? I am too huge fan of GC, but would never be sorry on disliking Debina, coz she deserves it and we don't need to prove being fan of someone by supporting someone else who is mannerless, just coz she is tagged with GC...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 February 2013 at 11:31am

tapur

Groupbie

tapur

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

The stars are enjoying thr life with the money that they r paid for these shows and you destroy ypurself by ill thinking about them. I m on chill. I never said anyone is wrong. You are only hellbent on proving who is bad and worst. Wish u understood what editing is. And everybody said thr was foul languages used. sorry but pointless to make blind people understand. As if they care much. I love them and really dont encourage hatered for anybody. So i will chill. They cant read ur hatered. ...instead u burn in the hatered that has filled inside you.
So she is a star now?LOL go ahead give her any status u want that wont change d reality that she is a successful actors unsuccessful wife. N money oh money is the only thing she cares for u told about her true side urselfD'oh u mean she would go to any extent for money? Stoop to any level? Who is being blind here? YOU who cant accept ur fav madam acted like a bitch from beginning to end(compared to her dimpy was far better she tried to apologies to Gizzlle n even praised her for her get up in d entertainment part). When u win everything is real in reality shows n when u lose its scripted. Yes to some extent shows may be orchestrated but that doesnt mean anyone can be so abusive n ill mannered. The truth is ur madam showed her true hue n people despised her for that. Ram kapoor, Amar Upaddhy, Gizzlle none of them said things were scripted. Of course she doesnt care about what people think about her if she did she would have dug a hole n hide herself in it. What did u say people will burn in hatred? omgROFL...oh open ur eyes who is undergoing immense baseless insecurities, who is jealous of every successful person around n who is on a  tedious mission imposable to improve constantly deteriorating image?  For all these reasons ur fav madam doesnt hv any peace of mind n burning in the self made hell. If she has any brain which i doubt she should do some thinking n see what were/are her faults that acted as a catalyst to peoples antipathy towards her. Some people can be wrong but most cant be. So its high time for her to improve herself n stop blaming viewers/fans.

Edited by tapur - 13 February 2013 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777..AnushaGeet..

tapur

Groupbie

tapur

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Debina 

lavanya92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.