Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dorimon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Look somebody said daab chingri and ilish bhapa are made of raw fish... Hu a hahahaha hu hooo. Moron. I was a regular viewer really liked debina in welcome.not carrying any baggage like u all.
-Rachel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dorimon

Look somebody said daab chingri and ilish bhapa are made of raw fish... Hu a hahahaha hu hooo. Moron. I was a regular viewer really liked debina in welcome.not carrying any baggage like u all.

Oh is it she didn't carry past baggage in the show hahahaha just see this MOron peabrained fan ,she said to ram kapoor that for her hosting is not about one day's behavior of the contestant ,it is the past baggage on a whole how  gissalle behaved with her in the episode, was that not carry baggage, & u call me moron, Y  now proved who is moron haan. If gissalle carries same baggage then she would not have given both the D's a one with their nonsense behaviour  in this host & Guest show. so hold urself before becoming blind, don't apply too much kajal that u become blind, chill she was the worst contestant & a proved worst human being to defending herself for what evershe did & trying to generise bongs Ewww they don't need these B****** for telling how bong people are in real there are so many GR8  women who has really promoted bong women in a positive way. these nonsense women detoriated the image of bongs & before getting huhaa over ur culinary talent go & search in the wiki about those raw fish dishes ,they can be cooked either ways but raw one's is more famous, U will surely find urself best moron  defending ur fav D. We are never with baggage of ny fiction show in the reality forums, here a person is really  judged by his/her name not by character so get a life before bashing members here. if u are so energetic go & give feed back to ur D to  do some damage control & learn to behave properly, dimpi apologised i feel she is far better, but this D was throwing shameless attitude when gissale was seeking apology. Go & see amar's interview in the forum u will know it was not scripted. so neither ram,amar,karan supported her acts so u are here policing  the members bashing them for their analisis. kis kis ka muh band karogi bagga baggage bolke. 😆 yahan koi bhi D company ke sath nahi, contestants also told she was wrong, itne sare log pagal & jealous & aap akeli samjdar wow heights hai.Edited by -Rachel- - 11 years ago
-Rachel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavanya92

•                                                                                                                                                               Buhahahaha Y are we jealous with her, hahahaha kindly give ur gyan haan,Oh  hahaha heart broken why??? P oh reasons!!!!! are here                                                                                                      1.  seeeing her botox face😆                                                        2.  seeing her curvacious body 😆                                          3.   U & ur  miss dubina thinks everybody is jealous of her HUbby sorry i & many have to disagree ,there are many talented good looking actor couples than them. haan i agree he is talented & one among good looking guys on TV,don't forget there more better one. but not to the level that every girl is drooling on him or liking him to feel jealous. There are many other off screen couples who are more young,dignified,successful, goodlooking & adorable.just believe in good work  .                                                                                                                    4.  who are heart broken hehehe agee bado chillar nai hai,😆 wo jo tum bol rahi ho those fans GRP care a hoot  . Ask those fans or that lead she is also a top notch don't care  any nonsense of this royal couple . Never took name after the show off air.                                                                                                                                                     5.   aaj kal digestion ke liye hajmola hai,gelusil hai & people can digest any pathetic couple imposed 😆   saying bootiphool couple in entertainment world through on line articles,but real viewers hardly know these couple                                                                                                6. Pitty on whom!!!!! OMG don't tell me on us haan pitty on urself being her fan still after WELCOME & on DB for spoiling her image if left any. spare the public. with ur defending speech                                                                7.   &. LOve is surely blind bcz seeing ur comment i can make out. debina rock kounsa rock mam!!1😆is there nything to be jealosy  on her . oh she & ur grp think GC married to her world is envy on them😆 haan😳,chill everygirl has somebody of her taste & class, we may like his wrk but shit we envyon  ur so called cheepo publicity hunger Idol & her hubby what ever... guys if u feel jealous ka meaning  change hua hai to batao PLZ.AAj kal Tv actor couple pe jealous ka ilzam laga rahe hai, jaise unse jealous hone se hame paisa mil raha ho😆

hahahaha u made my day. how disillusioned these people are. chale ate hai kahi bhi muh uta ke sympthy pane ke liye ,ye bol kar ki some  GRP is jealous of  her & GC,as if we donno to move on or his previous lead is a looser who is a despo  jobless publicity hunger like this D. Let me tell enerybody moved on & u guys stop shouting from roof tops that D is bashed alwazz, actually bechara Gc is bashed for her MIss deeds & fan bashing articles.she is staking his image,he has lot of scope in his career in movies . but these insecure  aunty and her dozen fans will not let him do anything. so get a life. defend a true person,atleast u will have some peace of mind. Edited by -Rachel- - 11 years ago
dorimon thumbnail
The stars are enjoying thr life with the money that they r paid for these shows and you destroy ypurself by ill thinking about them. I m on chill. I never said anyone is wrong. You are only hellbent on proving who is bad and worst. Wish u understood what editing is. And everybody said thr was foul languages used. sorry but pointless to make blind people understand. As if they care much. I love them and really dont encourage hatered for anybody. So i will chill. They cant read ur hatered. ...instead u burn in the hatered that has filled inside you.
-Rachel- thumbnail

The stars are enjoying thr life with the money that they r paid for these shows and you destroy ypurself by ill thinking about them. I m on chill. I never said anyone is wrong. You are only hellbent on proving who is bad and worst. Wish u understood what editing is. And everybody said thr was foul languages used. sorry but pointless to make blind people understand. As if they care much. I love them and really dont encourage hatered for anybody. So i will chill. They cant read ur hatered. ...instead u burn in the hatered that has filled inside you.

good ur logics & blame games failed  u came to stars enjoying good.so try not to blame ny body for what Dubina or her best frd dumpy  has done in the reality show, here none of us told her to behave like that, it's clear all the cocontestants told in the audio interviews clearly  that it was not scripted gissalle audio out & even amar told it's not scripted that was her true color, so ur defending gone to docks. Blind koun hai!!!!!!!!!!!😆pata chalta hai seeing u discussion & defending & venting out frustration on a grp  supporting a wrong women itself proves a re blind. YUpss i agree stars are enjoying their money but you guys don't stop  cry foul for ur fav then may be she has been paid more for behaving in such a way or she is like that , hmm then don't cry for image 😆her image will be of a bitch alwazz my hatred will surely burn mebcz hate is a big word for me i don't like fake persons that is true for me but u guys surely hate all who comment against debina though she is wrong, o god////// iam afraid☯️ what saza GOD  will give me for  disliking  a worthless humanbeing 🤢by quoting my comments ur are no less burning lady, hell bent to prove she was right indeed. it is all our fault & forum's fault for giving a column space to comment & discuss about shows haan😉Edited by -Rachel- - 11 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail
The worst were Dimpy n Debina..
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now along with D's ,ragini add sara also.

The way she treated Ali was not good.
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dimpy by far has been d worst on the show..! She had no right to pass comments on co-contestants dressing style..! She behaved as if she has been in this industry from a very long time n threw attitude left n right..! The worst was passing comments n laughing on Gizelle's dressing sense...she has no right 2 do so be it 4 d person she knows personally or if he or she is a complete stranger..! Shows her social skills n etiquettes..! 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Seeing u using Debina's pic as ur AVI, so I understand why u say such, it's to defend her for sure... And good U admitted it that she is rude and she hardly care for ppl...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry my janu GC
but i wanted to tell true feel
jo mujhe show mai dikha
debina and then ragini
Edited by maaniqra - 11 years ago