Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

They will learn as teenagers...

kuthisonam Senior Member
kuthisonam
kuthisonam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
As Veera and Ranvi are getting older they will eventually learn why sampooran left and who Veers real mother is but they most likely will learn as young adults, and I have a feeling Bansuri will spill the beans to them Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Meena1428yanks28

Amanat284 Groupbie
Amanat284
Amanat284

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
It is Ranvi and Veera's right to know about Sampooran cheating on Ratan. Veera has a right to know who her REAL mother is. Ranvi has a right to know THAT his dad CHEATED on his mother and Veera was a result of that infidelity.

So whoever spills the beans to them, Bansuri or someone else is right.
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Yes Ranvi has a right to know how Sampooran cheated on Ratan! But what will follow will be what both Ranvi and Veera don't deserve Ouch true they have to find out things one day or the other... but Ranvi's perception of his father will break and most of all will be the fact that Veera is not his real sister! Veera will hate Sampooran and her mother too and she will never be able to accept Amrita as her mother in the first place! The truth might squeeze the life out of her... the guilt of being the beginning to Ratan's misery will eat her... And it would be worse if she would feel obligatory to Ratan and Ranvi in any way Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsaRaz2012hinz

Amanat284 Groupbie
Amanat284
Amanat284

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

but Ranvi's perception of his father will break and most of all will be the fact that Veera is not his real sister!

It should break. His father did something very WRONG. He should know not to grow up like him, Ranvi will become a better man than his father. A MUCH better man.

[QOUTE=europhoric]Veera will hate Sampooran and her mother too and she will never be able to accept Amrita as her mother in the first place! The truth might squeeze the life out of her... the guilt of being the beginning to Ratan's misery will eat her... [/QUOTE]

I don't think Veera will be much affected by it and I don't think she'll blame herself for Ratan's guilt. She might actually REBEL against Ratan in the future and say, "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER, YOU CAN'T BOSS ME AROUND." and she will wonder about her real mother. Eventually she'll feel bad about hurting Ratan and realise that she had to tolerate her for years. Veera will come to accept that Ratan is a very good woman who has sacrificed a lot. I don't see anything wrong in Veera hating Sampooran and her mother. Both of them were weak humans (and poor examples of parents).

Originally posted by europhoric

And it would be worse if she would feel obligatory to Ratan and Ranvi in any way

Do you mean being indebted to Ratan and Ranvi? Why not? She should feel indebted to Ratan when she grows up. Ratan has sacrificed a lot for her. I hope Veera does not turn out to be like Amrita and make the same mistake her real mother did.

Edited by Amanat284 - 01 February 2013 at 9:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I am not concerned about Sampooran being shown in a bad light to Ranvi. But for every son, his father is his hero... and shattering of tht image is sad. My concern is Ranvi's pain. And i don't think that Veera will ever rebel against Ratan. Instead she'll only come to respect and understand her. And it would be again unfair to Ranvi if Veera feels indebted to him and Ratan. Respect yes! But obligation will question Ranvi's pure love.

Truth has to be out. And whenever it happens, i hope Ranvi is mature enough to handle himself and Veera.
Amanat284 Groupbie
Amanat284
Amanat284

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

I am not concerned about Sampooran being shown in a bad light to Ranvi. But for every son, his father is his hero... and shattering of tht image is sad. My concern is Ranvi's pain. And i don't think that Veera will ever rebel against Ratan. Instead she'll only come to respect and understand her. And it would be again unfair to Ranvi if Veera feels indebted to him and Ratan. Respect yes! But obligation will question Ranvi's pure love.

Truth has to be out. And whenever it happens, i hope Ranvi is mature enough to handle himself and Veera.

But that is the whole purpose of this show. Ranvi and Veera will overcome this eventually but first and foremost this is an indian soap- it will be dramatic, there will be tears and anger. I predict Ranvi will be disgusted when he finds out, distance himself from Veera for a bit and it will be Ratan who puts them back together.

Ranvi and Veera should dislike Sampooran, but Ratan will make them respect him. It's what the writer of the show wants really. It's pretty much going in the direction where Sampooran will be back and Ranvi and Veera will reunite after a rocky road.

euphoric

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
well off topic but I must say Bansuri is extremely annoying...she'll never let this family live happily, that much is clear.
OldieDezard IF-Dazzler
OldieDezard
OldieDezard

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
You guys think that Ranvijay might feel a little resentment towards Veera!!! I dont think that will happen because their bond is so strong but there is still a possibility!!!  

euphoric

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index