PLEASE,TELL ME

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
By the way, i am not regular watcher, so i don't have knowledge regarding characters.

But my question is that how are they going to introduce Garv as positive character?

And how are they going to exit of Sid?

In starting,i had shown that Gauri & Sid are love-bytes,so how could Gauri ready to marry to Garv instead of Sid?

How can they change main lead in very easily way?

Please,answer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE,TELL ME" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSPE

By the way, i am not regular watcher, so i don't have knowledge regarding characters.

But my question is that how are they going to introduce Garv as positive character?

In starting,i had shown that Gauri & Sid are love-bytes,so how could Gauri ready to marry to Garv instead of Sid?

Please,answer.

In Hindi serial, the Director is the God.

He / she can change any thing any time.

Just wait and watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by MSPE

Please,answer.

In Hindi serial, the Director is the God.

He / she can change any thing any time.

Just wait and watch.

Thumbs UpROFL

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
anything is possible in soaps

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.