So cute and entertaining!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Today has got to be the most cutest episode! I loved the trio in today's episode, Karanvir-Amar-Giselle. How they all subtly took all the kheer and ate it, then put two plates back and pretended to sleep... awww! I couldn't get enough of it! These three were absolutely adorable there and it was just so hilarious. Oh, KVB has a great smile. Seriously, his smile brights up the whole room. Embarrassed

And the fight - I must say, hats off to Giselle! She has been tolerating that immature female for two days, it was evident she was going to burst soon. Poor Giselle, man. She at least made the effort in wearing a saree and Dimpy comes in criticizing her. You can tell Dimpy had nothing to say for her behavior when she went inside a room and started crying. She tried justifying herself by saying "I just spoke about her saree..." and pause... she kept her sentences incomplete. At the end she ended up saying, "Whatever I did, it was her fault" or something. Hah! I'm sure Dimpy realized she was at fault, but her ego stopped her from admitting it. And later she had the audacity to tell Giselle to apologize to her. So disgusting. Dead Giselle so sweetly wanted to feed her kheer, but this girl, geez. Amar realized this too. I'm sure no one can stand Dimpy's attitutde.

Speaking of Amar, his expressions were absolutely HILARIOUS when Dimpy and Giselle were fighting. ROFL Oh my god! I should screencap it, LOL. So many shocked and W*F faces! Hahahahaha! I find him to be too cute and very good looking! Honestly, I haven't seen the others yet but him and KVB are my favorite guys on this show, lol.

KVB is a sweetheart. As soon as he came out in his Bengali get-up and the cute little umbrella, the fight was going on in full swing. But still, he eased the atmosphere a bit with his "Babu Moshai! Don't fight, don't fight." Hahahahaha! His umbrella ended up breaking too. LOLLOL Sooo friggin' adorable! I wonder where he got that outfit though, lol. He didn't come in like that and neither did I see anything in his hands except for the fish gift for Debina, hahaha. I was laughing at how he was staring at Debina when she came out in a different outfit. My mom noticed it too. Oh, this guy is such a pleasure to watch!

And I liked Debina today. Besides the talking about Giselle in the room, she really tried being a good host and her entertainment was too cute! These entertainment sections so far have been really enjoyable! At least Debina was happy to see Giselle in a saree.

Tomorrow is KVB's day! Yayyy! It looks like such a chilled out atmosphere. Not surprised. LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 30 January 2013 at 8:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23AmElOdIAutumn.KhatamKahaniCandYlicious_SHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So cute and entertaining!" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
What is even more funny is that Dimpy said in the previous episode that Giselle should stick up for herself, and everyone agreed with Dimpy. 

Hah! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23mysticgoryfilmsHowlarious

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

What is even more funny is that Dimpy said in the previous episode that Giselle should stick up for herself, and everyone agreed with Dimpy. 

Hah! 

LOL, that's when Amar's expressions started. When that quiet Giselle just suddenly started reacting. Hahaha! He was adorable. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
KVB outfit was inside that fish gift parcel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn.

KVB outfit was inside that fish gift parcel.

I thought so! I wondered if that was what the parcel was, but when Debina took out fish that got me confused. LOL LOL, thanks!

KhatamKahani

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
LOLOL.. KVB and Amar are too cute.. I like Amar since Bigg boss.. Loved him in this too.. his expressions were so good.. he was agreeing with both Giselle and Dimpy.. LOLOL.. He didn't know what to do.. Adorable he is..and I agree Mysty he does look good..

Giselle is such a sport.. how does Rahul survive with Dimpy? Rahul is so funny and everything Dimpy OMG Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsSunshine797

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

LOLOL.. KVB and Amar are too cute.. I like Amar since Bigg boss.. Loved him in this too.. his expressions were so good.. he was agreeing with both Giselle and Dimpy.. LOLOL.. He didn't know what to do.. Adorable he is..and I agree Mysty he does look good..

Giselle is such a sport.. how does Rahul survive with Dimpy? Rahul is so funny and everything Dimpy OMG Dead

OMG, Pullo! You're here! Shocked What took you so long? LOL. I love KVB and Amar. Hahaha! It would be great to see these two in a show together. Can't stop saying how cute they are. Seriously, I think this week has the best guests. LOL

I've seen Amar before but not this much. And never saw Big Boss entirely even though I know he was in it. It's a treat watching him. 

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

OMG, Pullo! You're here! Shocked What took you so long? LOL. I love KVB and Amar. Hahaha! It would be great to see these two in a show together. Can't stop saying how cute they are. Seriously, I think this week has the best guests. LOL

I've seen Amar before but not this much. And never saw Big Boss entirely even though I know he was in it. It's a treat watching him. 

I've been watching it since day 1.. just not on the forum tho..

Amar was good in BB too.. they should totally do a show together.. it was Amar's idea to eat the payasam and hide it.. hahaha so cutee

Sunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.