Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10luvsatiKyaRe....sabaSpeakssue_21snehapatroforam.VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||When to ReaLizE LovE||" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvsati

Goldie

luvsati

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i really dnt think so that anyone has fallen in love yet. Love track is coming soon. But i really want prithvi 2 fall in luv first. it will b interesting 2 watch their realization..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sabaSpeaksVasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
He will fall in love first..though he may not realize or express it which will take some time..she will know it..and yaa seperation will bring them back together..still long way to go..drama ahead Joe:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....VasusenaRadheya

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Prithvi will fall for Meera first as it will be easier for him than Meera. He might not realised it but will soften his behavior towards her when he does, prabha,Data or Sudha words or even Pandit ji's will make him realise his feeling for her Wink

Meera will realise her feeling for Prithvi much later as she's somewhat in love with Akash now & thinks she will never fall for a guy like Prithvi. Might be when Prithvi takes her to Delhi to marry Akash or some sort of separation she'l come to know like Hum Dil De Chuke movie Ouch

Don't want them to fall in love so soon, liking how things are going now. Only if Prithvi starts being a little less rude to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Really no idea !

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
And that is going to be my line for any question related to Junoon - " I have no guess " LOL

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolkc

Prithvi will fall for Meera first as it will be easier for him than Meera. He might not realised it but will soften his behavior towards her when he does, prabha,Data or Sudha words or even Pandit ji's will make him realise his feeling for her Wink

Meera will realise her feeling for Prithvi much later as she's somewhat in love with Akash now & thinks she will never fall for a guy like Prithvi. Might be when Prithvi takes her to Delhi to marry Akash or some sort of separation she'l come to know like Hum Dil De Chuke movie Ouch

Don't want them to fall in love so soon, liking how things are going now. Only if Prithvi starts being a little less rude to her.
LOL not some what but apparently full time ,but i frinly believe that Prithvi will be the first one for various reasons first being he is not in love with anyone hence available , secondly Meera is truly beautiful inside out , thirdly DT is presssurizing him to go into good hubby mode and since he has never ever gone against DT so prob will start with being polite and gradual falling head over heals in love with her, fourthly after Sudha's open dhamki I want him to be rebel and go against her as always as himself, last but not the least I want him to be the first one to fall in love Day Dreaming

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Heya Joe! Hope you are quite fine now! Hug Coming to your post, it's Prithvi who is going to fall first for Miu but definitely he will not express it.. cause as he himself said he does have emotions but is unable to express them!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.