Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
arrey yaar...apna beeru just meet navi once...and decided that she is the one who can be his wifeEmbarrassed...and began to tell the goons that navi is their bhabhi...LOL...bechari ki umar hi kya hai...LOL...itna jaldi biwi or bhabhi...i wonder what will happen the girl who he is madly in love is none other than the khalli bilee who keeps on breaking his TVs and is bankrupting dadda instead paying money for election purpose dadda is paying money for TVs...LOLROFL...i guess the 4th one will break when he is again lost in her beauty...LOL as this time navi will show her face to give him 1000 volts of electric shocks...ROFL

i wonder what will be megha reaction when she gets to know her daughter has a secret lover...ROFL

beeru ke chehre pe kantap to lagega navi ke haath se...LOLROFL

but seriously i would love to watch beeru-mohan bonding...it will be hilarious and gives us comic relief...ROFL...i hope they don't bring any enemy angle in beeru-mohan bonding...i want a good friendship bonding b/w the two of them and together they bring our NBT flavour...

on serious note...i feel bad for beeru...he really loves navi...the man have decided that navi is only girl in his life as his wife and told the goons call her bhabhi...this means he really loves her and go any extend for her...bechara mohan loved the mother and suffered only pain...with such a extend that he tolerate taunts..insults...even getting drunk...now ruined his life for 12 yrs...i wonder what beeru will suffer in the love of the daughter...becos when it comes to love both mother-daughter are impossible...mother have already stolen the smile...pranks...carefree attitude of mohan...i hope daughter doesn't steal away the smile..pranks...carefree attitude of beeru...the man is full of life...i don't want it to be stolen by navi

Edited by Mages - 30 January 2013 at 7:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MG2507prachuryaknrajishivangi838kunakshafan26pc_palsZaYaHolic_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh navi kab bhabhi ban gayi" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Haaye meri Nanhi LOL
Kal tak to bachchi thi aaj Bhabhi ban gayee..Wink
Wo bhi Makhanchoouon ki LOL

Haan par gali mein majnu log aise hi heroine logon ko apne doston ki bhabhi bana dete hain...
Aur bechaari heroines ko pata bhi nahin hota ki zamaana unhe kaun se bhai ki bhabhi bana chuka hota hai LOL Angry LOL Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Haaye meri Nanhi LOL
Kal tak to bachchi thi aaj Bhabhi ban gayee..Wink
Wo bhi Makhanchoouon ki LOL

wohi toh...and bechari our nanhi have no clue that she has become bhabhi and wife...megha sasur maa...and mohan sasur ji...addu saale saab...ROFL for the makhanchoouon...LOL

Haan par gali mein majnu log aise hi heroine logon ko apne doston ki bhabhi bana dete hain...
Aur bechaari heroines ko pata bhi nahin hota ki zamaana unhe kaun se bhai ki bhabhi bana chuka hota hai LOL Angry LOL Wink

well the way beeru is mesmerise by navi...its not majunu types...its going to be real aashiq types...when he saw navi in the temple...there was some kind of emotions of love in his eyes which can go any extend to get her...and tdy he proved also...he will not tolerate anyone else loving except for himself...its sign of true love...but bechaara is navi ke pyar ke chakkar mein kya kya loot jayega...yeh phata nahin...we have already one cute devdas who lost everything in megha's love...i wonder what beeru going to lost

pc_pals

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Majnu ko aashiq ban ke pati banne mein der nahin lagegi..LOL Par mehnat bahut karni padegi 
Amen to that !!! 

Ab pyaar mein thoda gadar nahin machaayega Beera to mazaa kaise aayega Wink
Chavanni's  spiderman had already raised bar in professing love..and she had seen with her own eyes...Itni aasaani se wo thodi hi na patne waali hai...LOL 
Beera bhi peeche nahin rahega...Apne devdas sasur se inspire ho ke Romeo ban jaayega...

_Bidzie_

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
LOL finally navi-beera angle is creating some interest Tongue waise, i also liked that beera today Wink

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Majnu ko aashiq ban ke pati banne mein der nahin lagegi..LOL Par mehnat bahut karni padegi 
Amen to that !!! 

Ab pyaar mein thoda gadar nahin machaayega Beera to mazaa kaise aayega Wink
Chavanni's  spiderman had already raised bar in professing love..and she had seen with her own eyes...Itni aasaani se wo thodi hi na patne waali hai...LOL 
Beera bhi peeche nahin rahega...Apne devdas sasur se inspire ho ke Romeo ban jaayega...

@bold...i hope devdas sasur se inspire ho ke devdas na ban jaye...ROFL...as sasurji had a very tough time pataoing sasur maa...in this process sadak mein be aagaya...i hope beeru woh kismat naa aaye...becos his love is also starting from the same source where his devdas sasur suffered in love and till now suffering with no end of his miseries...

maa ki chakkar mein mohan ka sab kuch loot gaya aur devdas bangaya
beti ke chakkar mein phata nahin beeru ka kya kya loot ne wala becos i am sure navi is going to give even more difficult time to beeru than megha to mohan...

lets us pray for beeru
god bless our beeru

he has a beautiful smile naa...i hope navi doesn't steal it away...

pc_pals

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
WhatShocked? you already started feeling bad for BeeraLOL. I'm breaking my head as to how ek hi pal me itna pyaar hogaya just because the panditji uttered some nonsenseLOL.

Moreover making other men call the girl the guy is seeing as bhabhi is a common thing said by guys - for all the girls they seeLOL. Iske liye mein itna zyaada nahi soch sakthi.

I'm not interested in any love track for navi nowOuch. MM and Navi, Rim only matter to me. Others look like hindrance to the real story. If i want to see a fresh pair love story, then i can switch to some other serial where there won't be any comparison / expectations.

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 30 January 2013 at 8:43pm

Mages

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00143

LOL finally navi-beera angle is creating some interest Tongue waise, i also liked that beera today Wink

yup it is increasing the interest...i can't wait to watch NB love story...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.