Ayaan,Zoya and the hot asad!

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Many people are all worried about the third wheel that is ayaan in the love story of asad and zoya. Personally I would really live the fact if zoya and ayaan became friends, because they seem the type to be close and annoy asad like crazy.I don't think ayaan and zoya will happen, for the reasons following. Ayaan is no longer on the qubool hai opening sequence, ayaan has not been advertised as starting a love story unlike asad. She stays with asad, she's thrown into these scenarios with asad, the story emphasis asad and zoya love story not ayaan. I think he may like her, but she will not accept it nor will it be seen as a big deal. Otherwise this big meeting would have been advertised not the fact that asad and zoya will become friends now. Lastly ayaan has called her bhabi on sbb and they too called her bhabi, so no ayaan and zoya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Agree With You Completely.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you zoya and asad will definitally be paired together

i think a love triangle might happen between ayaan maryium and humaria
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
*jingle jingle*

I know darning RIGHT. IT ISNT GONNA HAPPEN ðŸ˜†
-Saniya- thumbnail
BHABHI... oh i'm relieved! I agree with u Ayan Zoya won't have because cv's r focusing on AsYa love story nd there is no more Ayan on the montage as well:) I so want to see Ayan nd Zoya becoming frnds nd annoy Asad like crazy! 😆 But no love triangle Ayan ki Asya ki luv story mein NO ENTRY 😆
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: loveableangel

Many people are all worried about the third wheel that is ayaan in the love story of asad and zoya. Personally I would really live the fact if zoya and ayaan became friends, because they seem the type to be close and annoy asad like crazy.I don't think ayaan and zoya will happen, for the reasons following. Ayaan is no longer on the qubool hai opening sequence, ayaan has not been advertised as starting a love story unlike asad. She stays with asad, she's thrown into these scenarios with asad, the story emphasis asad and zoya love story not ayaan. I think he may like her, but she will not accept it nor will it be seen as a big deal. Otherwise this big meeting would have been advertised not the fact that asad and zoya will become friends now. Lastly ayaan has called her bhabi on sbb and they too called her bhabi, so no ayaan and zoya.

Hey there!
If the Ayaan Zoya track isn't going to happen, it's great! ðŸ˜Š

I'd love for them to be friends. The montage doesn't have him in the frame but the are too many indicators in the dialogues that "someone" will come in between the brothers. 

Also I won't believe all that is said on SBB cos they get it wrong sometimes. 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hayee may that be true Ameen to that !!
PS.ILOVEYOU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they become best friends are annoy asad!!!! That'd be awesomeee :D ur post is amazing
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like your logic. And yes, it's only Asad and Zoya handcuffed together on the promo image. So I hope that Zoya's marriage with Ayaan doesn't happen. My only worry is that the CVs are consistently refusing to show Ayaan with Zoya. So far Ayaan does not know who Zoya is, or the identity of the girl who is Asad's guest, and who he suspects Asad has a tendre for. I'd love to know where the CVs are taking that track. Why Zoya the mystery girl?
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
dont' believe on SBB segments... but still if no love triangle then I am more than haapy