Fan Fictions

Arhi SS:WAUFMAIO (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 107

luvbug

Goldie

luvbug

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
this is just awesome... im having an awesome time reading this...im on part 12... need to go finish up the rest... i cant seem to stop myself EmbarrassedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi SS:WAUFMAIO (Page 98)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hiuytlm

Goldie

hiuytlm

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Loved this SS alot..means alot.Wink
It had everything in it that made me feel I am reading a novel..HeartIt was beautifully written.The characters were so well constructed.The romance,angst,light nok-jhoks,the humor,thoughts in head especially Khushi's head..WOW!applause..Loved each bit of it.

Capt. Arnav Singh Raizada!Sigh..ab kya bolun?Day Dreaming
He is everything for whom I can give up anything..and I am serious..OkEmbarrassed

Men in uniform toh thik hai,par ASR in uniform..God!BlushingI need to breathe!

Aah,La..I love her for being that SENSIBLE head in Khushi life..without whom these two wont have been possible.Just like that.Ofcourse,Garima's intervention was needed..but La is the angel .:D

CheshireBilli

luvbug

Goldie

luvbug

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
OMG i simply loved this story... was just too gud... loved the texting between lav n Arnav ... tht was just too gud... n obvi Arshi... i just dont know how to express my feelings...i am really bad at it... let me just say had an amazing time reading it...
Thank you so much Juhi for recommending this to us... you are too a wondeful writer... just love ur stories... looking forward to Dhadkanein..
both of you rock!!! Clap Hug Heart

CheshireBilli

cocoamob

cocoamob

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Just found this SS and read it all at once - couldn't stop once I started reading it.  It is beautifully written. I specially liked Lavanya's character - what a great and understanding friend she is to Khushi.

CheshireBilli

sarrahyusuf

Groupbie

sarrahyusuf

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Phew.. Finally I wasn't able to resist.. I had to read it in one go.. Lovely story.. Loved khushi n capt arnav..
I loved ur references be it relatin to Harry potter or jack sparrow or Sherlock or anything else for tat matter.. Ur writin style is beautiful and always make me laugh when I read..
Loved it.. Will be reading the sequel tommorow..

CheshireBilli

Amanram

IF-Dazzler

Amanram

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
can't believe why I had not come across your writings before. Totally love your humour and I have been hooked to reading all your works since this Monday.
WAUFMAIO is just one amazing SS with the just right balance between humour, emotions and romance and the use of movie/ tv serial/ book fiction characters is just awesome!

Edited by Amanram - 16 April 2013 at 2:57am

CheshireBilli

simi58

IF-Dazzler

simi58

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Cudn't help from commenting this long.. oops.. Embarrassed just thought of saying sry 1st in case u got a  heart  attack seeing the length of  my comment.
Absolutely loved  it. From the 1st  chapter I got hooked  with  it.. I mean with a fabulous friend like la who wanted  to  smack the pretty face of ASR if  he was messing with khushi and Harry potter touch and the after all this tym always line.. wht else can we accept..Big smile

Everyone shud hv frnds like la.. definitely..i absolutely loved her . the frndship between her and khushi was grt but the one between la and arnav.. wah wah wah… just perfecto.  Just like harry and Hermione.

Khushi and her rambilings... uff how much I loved thm..chimmanlal battiwala.. omg rofl..LOL how did u come up with that name?  khushi truly was  unique  piece.. she and la r  couples.. lolzz no  wonder arnav broke into tht laughter.. *just thinking abt the laugh my heart starts beating hard..*Embarrassed

Arnav truly is a charmer iisn't he..well scratch the word charmer and read arnav.. haha yeah to me  nyone worth drooling over is named arnav .. throughout the ss I was  hayeeing and swooning over him..he was soo understanding of khushi..

Khushi had a terrible past. No wonder she became an immovable object.. but for how long cud she  deny the charm of unstoppable force like arnav ? I am sooo in love with Arnav..Smile

I have a strange feeling that I'm starting to fall in love with you.

"I think I'm... Ummm... I think I might be falling in love with you too."

This two r soo adorable…Day Dreaming

The epilogue was just a perfect ending to a perfect story. Goa wud  b just the  perfect place for the  marriage..

I'll b attacking on the os series soon..

And yes if u havn't realized yet I am in the line for  some certain hot pilot too..Wink

CheshireBilli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top