India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS:WAUFMAIO (Page 98)

simi58 IF-Dazzler
simi58
simi58

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Cudn't help from commenting this long.. oops.. Embarrassed just thought of saying sry 1st in case u got a  heart  attack seeing the length of  my comment.
Absolutely loved  it. From the 1st  chapter I got hooked  with  it.. I mean with a fabulous friend like la who wanted  to  smack the pretty face of ASR if  he was messing with khushi and Harry potter touch and the after all this tym always line.. wht else can we accept..Big smile

Everyone shud hv frnds like la.. definitely..i absolutely loved her . the frndship between her and khushi was grt but the one between la and arnav.. wah wah wah… just perfecto.  Just like harry and Hermione.

Khushi and her rambilings... uff how much I loved thm..chimmanlal battiwala.. omg rofl..LOL how did u come up with that name?  khushi truly was  unique  piece.. she and la r  couples.. lolzz no  wonder arnav broke into tht laughter.. *just thinking abt the laugh my heart starts beating hard..*Embarrassed

Arnav truly is a charmer iisn't he..well scratch the word charmer and read arnav.. haha yeah to me  nyone worth drooling over is named arnav .. throughout the ss I was  hayeeing and swooning over him..he was soo understanding of khushi..

Khushi had a terrible past. No wonder she became an immovable object.. but for how long cud she  deny the charm of unstoppable force like arnav ? I am sooo in love with Arnav..Smile

I have a strange feeling that I'm starting to fall in love with you.

"I think I'm... Ummm... I think I might be falling in love with you too."

This two r soo adorable…Day Dreaming

The epilogue was just a perfect ending to a perfect story. Goa wud  b just the  perfect place for the  marriage..

I'll b attacking on the os series soon..

And yes if u havn't realized yet I am in the line for  some certain hot pilot too..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

utopia13 Newbie
utopia13
utopia13

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
oh i love it! this story is 'delicious' and arnav 'good enough to eat' Wink 

CheshireBilli

Dhaakad IF-Sizzlerz
Dhaakad
Dhaakad

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
read all chaps at one go..
loved the story..

CheshireBilli

riha5002 Senior Member
riha5002
riha5002

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Wow just gobbled up the whole FF in one sitting!! Loved it ! Initially I was not so sure , but I loved the later part especially the cliff scene, it has all the angst of Arnav and Khushi!. Keep writing. great FF!

CheshireBilli

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
This story is a bit like this, sinfully delicious. Its one of those things you can never keep away. It melts, is gooey and is almost as good as Wink. (only almost though)

I read the first 2-3 chapters, which is when I had reserved a spot for the comment. I apologise for not completing the story much earlier.

I'm absolutely in love with this story, not the 6 months contract wala love, this is more like the hamesha wala love.

What is there not to like? The effortless humor that cracks you up every single time, the quirky but real characters, the fabulous chemistry between Arnav ... and Lavanya (yup it trumps even Arhi's), the realistic but charming love story. But most importantly the male lead is in a uniform. (which BTW is even more delicious than the chocolate pudding.)

There are so many remarkable scenes in the story, it makes it ever so difficult to pick one. But I have to say you had me at the first meeting in the airport.

It takes a special talent to write humor, you my friend have a knack for it.

Would love to read more of your work in coming days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUSCravingKhana

godadevi Groupbie
godadevi
godadevi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
excellent story semantic, love this track, aww  our Luv playing cupid with ARSHI. so cute.
Kudos to great writing.Thumbs UpClap

Swapna

CheshireBilli

godadevi Groupbie
godadevi
godadevi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Clap luv lavanya she's  too cool. and what a friendship between them. that's what best friends are for sticking with you for good and bad times.

CheshireBilli

godadevi Groupbie
godadevi
godadevi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
your work is simply superb. like breath of fresh air.

Swapna

CheshireBilli

Go to top