Fan Fictions

Arhi SS:WAUFMAIO - Page 70

sarrahyusuf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Phew.. Finally I wasn't able to resist.. I had to read it in one go.. Lovely story.. Loved khushi n capt arnav..
I loved ur references be it relatin to Harry potter or jack sparrow or Sherlock or anything else for tat matter.. Ur writin style is beautiful and always make me laugh when I read..
Loved it.. Will be reading the sequel tommorow..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
can't believe why I had not come across your writings before. Totally love your humour and I have been hooked to reading all your works since this Monday.
WAUFMAIO is just one amazing SS with the just right balance between humour, emotions and romance and the use of movie/ tv serial/ book fiction characters is just awesome! Edited by Amanram - 11 years ago
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Cudn't help from commenting this long.. oops.. 😳 just thought of saying sry 1st in case u got a  heart  attack seeing the length of  my comment.
Absolutely loved  it. From the 1st  chapter I got hooked  with  it.. I mean with a fabulous friend like la who wanted  to  smack the pretty face of ASR if  he was messing with khushi and Harry potter touch and the after all this tym always line.. wht else can we accept..πŸ˜ƒ

Everyone shud hv frnds like la.. definitely..i absolutely loved her . the frndship between her and khushi was grt but the one between la and arnav.. wah wah wah… just perfecto.  Just like harry and Hermione.

Khushi and her rambilings... uff how much I loved thm..chimmanlal battiwala.. omg rofl..πŸ˜† how did u come up with that name?  khushi truly was  unique  piece.. she and la r  couples.. lolzz no  wonder arnav broke into tht laughter.. *just thinking abt the laugh my heart starts beating hard..*😳

Arnav truly is a charmer iisn't he..well scratch the word charmer and read arnav.. haha yeah to me  nyone worth drooling over is named arnav .. throughout the ss I was  hayeeing and swooning over him..he was soo understanding of khushi..

Khushi had a terrible past. No wonder she became an immovable object.. but for how long cud she  deny the charm of unstoppable force like arnav ? I am sooo in love with Arnav..😊

I have a strange feeling that I'm starting to fall in love with you.

"I think I'm... Ummm... I think I might be falling in love with you too."

This two r soo adorable…

The epilogue was just a perfect ending to a perfect story. Goa wud  b just the  perfect place for the  marriage..

I'll b attacking on the os series soon..

And yes if u havn't realized yet I am in the line for  some certain hot pilot too..πŸ˜‰

utopia13 thumbnail
oh i love it! this story is 'delicious' and arnav 'good enough to eat' πŸ˜‰ 
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read all chaps at one go..
loved the story..
riha5002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow just gobbled up the whole FF in one sitting!! Loved it ! Initially I was not so sure , but I loved the later part especially the cliff scene, it has all the angst of Arnav and Khushi!. Keep writing. great FF!
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This story is a bit like this, sinfully delicious. Its one of those things you can never keep away. It melts, is gooey and is almost as good as πŸ˜‰. (only almost though)

I read the first 2-3 chapters, which is when I had reserved a spot for the comment. I apologise for not completing the story much earlier.

I'm absolutely in love with this story, not the 6 months contract wala love, this is more like the hamesha wala love.

What is there not to like? The effortless humor that cracks you up every single time, the quirky but real characters, the fabulous chemistry between Arnav ... and Lavanya (yup it trumps even Arhi's), the realistic but charming love story. But most importantly the male lead is in a uniform. (which BTW is even more delicious than the chocolate pudding.)

There are so many remarkable scenes in the story, it makes it ever so difficult to pick one. But I have to say you had me at the first meeting in the airport.

It takes a special talent to write humor, you my friend have a knack for it.

Would love to read more of your work in coming days.
godadevi thumbnail
excellent story semantic, love this track, aww  our Luv playing cupid with ARSHI. so cute.
Kudos to great writing.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Swapna
godadevi thumbnail
πŸ‘ luv lavanya she's  too cool. and what a friendship between them. that's what best friends are for sticking with you for good and bad times.
godadevi thumbnail
your work is simply superb. like breath of fresh air.

Swapna